Wizards before skeletons

In the owl house , luz spelt peacefully while brook on the other hand was somehow playing his violin in his sleep . But for luz who was dreaming on what happened the previous day magic being real the demon realm the conformatorium.

Luz wakes up in a cold sweat looks around the room that eda provided for her and brook to stay in she looked around and saw brook waking up she also saw king who was still in his human form snoring.

Luz: so it wasn't a dream,( she opens the window that was next to her) good morning terrifying fantasy world.

Sea Monster: good morning. Dives back into the ocean.

Luz: ughhh,(luz then wakes ups king even tho he was a human he was still cute)good morning you little cutie pie.

King: i am not your cutie pie.

Brook: *yawn* morning already I was having the weirdest dream You and I were in a world full of magic witch's and demons.

Luz: brook that wasn't a dream all that stuff happened yesterday.

Brook: really then that means I'm still dreaming ( he pulls out a spinning top toy and spins it seeing it wasn't falling down ) WHAT does it mean.

Cuts to luz walking out of the room heading towards the bathroom.

Hooty: hi luz.

Luz screams and launches her fist at him covered in haki punching him square in the face.

Hooty: ow I'm just wishing you a good morning ( leaves trough the window) jeez hoot ow.

Luz: sorry Hooty , alright this is it your first day in the boiling isles as a witch apprentice as well as a skeleton student to learn your powers of light that about sums it out but I have to get ready for today.

Cuts to the in the kitchen

Luz: good morning eda I'm ready for my first day of witch apprenticeship.

Eda: uggh who are you.

Luz: huh. Falls down in confusion.

Luz: luz me and brook we freed the oppressed and defeated the evil warden wrath together remember.

Eda: kid lay off the details I haven't even had my cup of apple blood.

Brook: you mean apple juice right.peeking over the corner of the kitchen door.

Eda: it's different from that stuff. Sits down at the table in the room.

Luz: teach me some spells when do I get a magic staff was i supposed to bring my own runes do you have any dangerous quest for me.

Eda: whoa slow down there kid being a witch doesn't happen overnight.

Eda: but it's early now witch's are awarded there staffs from school with me your teacher you'll be taking a different approach,(drops a bag full of potions)so you'll have to work for it so you know I run a few business on weekends and I offer human items that owlbert brings back from your world.

Brook: I always thought you sold useless junk to people just to rip them off there money.

Eda: but I don't most days I sell finest only homemade elixirs and potions.

Brook walks up to the bag full of weird potions inside and pulls one out that labeled.

Brook: snake oil , he's even more confused than he already is.

Eda: so today you'll be delivering packages and sell potions to that town over there bonesborough you'll have to be careful i have a lot of rivals everywhere who'd love to take my business down but you wanted a dangerous magical quest well sister you've got one.