Training of fruits and new powers part 1

The morning was setting all over the isles and we see king who was sleeping peacefully on the couch knowing nothing will wake him up from his nap but a shadow loomed over the the sleeping kid.

King: uh what who there ahhhh. There stood in front of him was brook who was face to face to him.

Brook: yohohoho good morning king how was your nap. Pouring some tea for him and king.

King: I was enjoying it before you woke me up from my slumber.rubbing his eyes taking the cup brook gave him.

Brook: well you should be excited for today cause you want to know why.

King: uhhh why is today so exciting. Raising eyebrow while he sip the tea.

Luz: because we are going to the human realm to train are powers . Popping her head out from the roof scaring the two.

King: gahh what the heck luz.kinda shaken seeing her crash her head trough the ceiling.

Brook: are you alright. Points up to the now broken ceiling.

Luz: oh yeah im fine but yes king we are going to the human realm to train our devil fruits and since you can't control yours we're going to help you. She crawls from out of the ceiling now landing in the living room.

King: wait really then that means I can become strong and feared by all by me the king of demons.

Brook: also willow Gus and amity will joining us.

King: but why they can't compare to someone as powerful as me. Pounds his chest in pride.

Luz: well it's sorta because amity ate that logia fruit back at the convention during are duel. Dusting herself off .

King: oh well that makes sense alright then let's get ready then.he stands up from the couch and walks towards the door.

Brook: I'll go get eda to take us to the human realm luz you call your friends to come to the owl house and king you be you.

King: im way ahead of ya there. He heads upstairs to grab something.

Luz: wait a minute it feels like I'm forgetting something. She thought for a minute only to see king fall from the hole she made.

King: uhhh who put that hole there. After he said that he passed out.

Luz: ohhh that's what I forgot. She looks down to see king unconscious.

Brook: maybe we should get eda. Picks king up and Carry's him to eda's room.

several minutes we see luz brook king willow Gus and amity outside of the owl house with eda bringing her portal over to them.

Eda: alright everyone you may be all wondering why your all here well I'll let these two explain to you.

Brook: good morning everyone I hope your ready for a exciting day today cause.

Luz: we're going to train you and show you the human realm.throwing confetti in the air.

Willow&Gus: woooaaahhh really we get to see the human world.the two immediately started to hop up and down of what they we're just told.

Amity: well it does sound cool to it what your world looks like and it could help see what my new abilities are. She turns her hand into fire before shaking it back to normal.

Luz: well that's why we're here to help you Learn all about it.grasp amity's hand which made her blush.

Amity: yeah yeah whatever let's just get this thing over with.pulls her hand away from luz still blushing.