The Adventure

In this chapter Ember, a wolf girl will be set on an extraordinary adventure to find survivors from the zombie apocalypse the two new characters in this chapter is Getahinsh a catgirl with blue hair and a blue tail. The second character is Aylaa a fox girl.

Ember started her journey to seek any survivors and she finds a new town she meets Aylaa and Geta and asked how they survived the zombie apocalypse. They said their town got run down and we're the only survivors I asked them if they want to come to her town and they didn't want to leave their town so they declined her request to go to her town.

So Ember set out again to find more survivors but found no other survivors so she goes back to her town to go tell everyone that there were only two other survivors the town asked are they going to come to our town and she said no they won't be coming they stayed back at their town. One day they come by and see our town and then they decide to move to Ember's town.

So they talk to Ember's father to see if they can move into their town and luckily her father agreed to let them move in so they found a house and stayed there. They all three go on an adventure to other parts of the world they live in to seek out other people so they head out and find more people but first they find nobody so they continue their journey.