The Wolves

The wolves that live there are not changing with the spell so she stayed up all night trying to figure out why the spell didn't work on the other wolves, then she came up with a solution but it failed so she would have to leave them wolves and turn the other wolf-humans into wolves again so she decides to stay but go on adventures to find new things so she goes on another adventure to find new materials and returns middle of the winter where everyone is in their houses because it's always a harsh winter where nobody can leave their houses.

So the wolves stayed as wolves and were never changed into a human because the spell didn't fully work so she left the wolves alone and went back to her house where she can think about what the next right thing is for her community. She wanted the best for her family then something terrible happens someone in the town killed half of the population of wolves and she wanted the mighty revenge because the wolves were her family that she loved with her entire heart so she planned her revenge on who she thinks who done it, to her pack of wolves.

Then she finds out the truth her parents killed the wolves so they could have their perfect daughter back and not as a wolf so they killed the wolves so she killed her parents for killing her pack of wolves and she was happy that she got her revenge on her parents she knew her parents hated the wolves from the start and wanted them dead and buried but she didn't let it happen but she went to take a nap while more of her pack died from someone she thinks maybe it's Scott the Wolfhunter. But he stopped hunting wolves so she didn't know who it could be when she sees her father alive killing more wolves and she finished her father off since her father was Mayor she would have been mayor once he died but she gave it to the old man.