Chapter 9: Violence is the key to peace

((Lol idek what's with the name of this chapter, I'm going crazy XDDD))
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"This idea...is a surprising one, coming from you."

"Hey...what's that supposed to mean?"

"It's a good idea..."

"Are you calling me stupid?!"

"..."

"Hey, Mido- argh..Shin-chan!"

"You must keep an eye out and focus, (Name)."

"But..."

"Hm??"

"I...really...can't...pfft-"

"God."

You turned to the side, your cheeks red from your mixed emotions of embarrassment and holding in your laughter.

"AHAHHA-!! I-I'm sorry, but... It's just!" You cut yourself off with your laughter, causing a few students to stare at you and Midorima. You pointed at the white band wrapped around the boy's head which read "discipline".

"I- I can't believe you can wear that with such a serious face..!"
You once again burst into laughter.

Midorima's cheeks began glowing red as his eyebrows furrowed.
"S-shut up!!"
Those were the only words he could choose to respond quickly.

"A-and we're matching..! AHAHAHA!!" You pointed up at the white band around your head reading "enforcing".

"Enforcing discipline"

That was the plan.

You and Midorima were standing in front of your classroom, waiting for Takao and Sawai to show up.
When they showed up, the plan was to give them a piece of your mind.

You sighed, finally beginning to calm down. Silently in his mind, Midorima praised the heavens for this.

"Okay sorry sorry, I'll be serious." You stated with determination as you stood straight up and crossed your arms.

And as if on cue, there they were.

The two lil' fuckers.

(I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF, PLEASE EXCUSE THIS LANGUAGE)

"Ah- Kyo-chan, they're waiting for us.."

"N-no!! Hide me..! What should we d-"

"TAKAOOOO."

"Ahaha..Shin-chan, good morning! Wait I forgot something, later!"

In a blink of an eye, Takao had fled the battle. (yeus Pokemon reference yes sorry for interrupting again x"D)

"WAIT.A.MOMENT." A dark aura rivaling Seirin's coach's infamous dark aura surrounded Midorima as he fast walked in the direction the raven boy had left.

"Pfft- even like that...he still follows the school rules..."

Before you could burst in laughter, in the corner of your eye, you could see Sawai slowly tiptoeing into his classroom next door.

"WAIT A MINUTE, SAWAI-KUN."

Suddenly, a shiver was sent down the boy's spine and you flashed a bright smile at him.

"I-I am..."

"You are...?"

"V-v-v-"

"Hmm?? Speak up, Sawai-kun~"

Your smile grew wider as you cracked your fingers just as (your BÆ LOL) Kaneki had done in the manga and anime.

"I'M VERY VERY SORRY."