Chapter 4: Shutokū's Basketball Team

(//has nothing to say again...

So.. Chapter 4! XD

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After the first week of high school,

you were actually already pretty

used to everything. Your

reputation had gotten better once

you got pretty good scores on your

assignments, you had your two best

friends which were Takao and

Midorima, and you had some other

friends too. Your life was finally getting

into place.

"Okay everyone! I've got news!!" Your teacher announced.

"You have till today and tomorrow to choose the clubs you will participate in! I know you all have looked over the different clubs and probably have chosen which one you will join. But I'm just reminding you! If you don't join a club in time, then we will have to a club for you. Understood?"

"Hai!!!" The whole class responded.

"Good! Now, open your books to-balhablahablahablhBlhablah...."

(Charlie Brown moment again XDD)

Your mind slowly drifted away from

whatever gramps-sensei was saying.

'I wonder what clubs Takao-kun and Midori-kun will be joining.. I remember Takao-kun said he liked basketball or something so maybe he'll join the basketball club. Midori-kun said something about "perfect shots" or whatever.. so... the archery club? Oh wait.. Midori-kun is part of the the GoM!!! So it has to be basketball!'

"I guess I'll join that club too, somehow!!"

"(L/N)-san..." Gramps-sensei flashed a bright smile at you, but it have off a terrifying vibe.

"G-gomenesai..!!" You blushed in embarrassment the moment you heard bits of laughter from your classmates.

- TIME SKHIPPSSUUU XD -

(TOOO LUNCH TIME! AWAAAYY XD)

"So...Takao-kun, Midori-kun! Which club are you guys going to join??" You asked as you removed the cover off your bento box.

Takao took a bite from his sandwich,

chewed, then swallowed.

"I'm going to join the basketball club!" He grinned and continued to eat.

"So am I." Midorima said and began to eat his lunch.

"Hmm...then that's that! I'll join the basketball club too! I'll go for manager! Since I won't be able to play."

"Cool!! That means we'll all be in the same club!" Takao exclaimed as he crumpled the plastic that covered his sandwich into a ball.

"But, we don't know if (Y/N) will become the manager. I'm sure there are others who are aiming to become the manager nanodayo."