Chapter 1- Prologue

Lu Yunxi, 20 years old. Lu zhan, his father is his only family that he knows. People normally address his father as Christopher or more shorter, just Christ. Yes, Lu Yunxi knows nobody else from his family. It's strange but his father said that he lives alone because he is an investigator so he cannot risk his family members.

Christ is not Yunxi's biological father, he adopted him when he was 19 and Yunxi was 11. Lu Yunxi is only 8 years younger than his father. Yeah I know that this way, he should be calling him brother but that's his decision. He always taught him to call him father. Hence, he is yunxi's father. His best father. Yunxi probably doesn't know his real parents. But he is happy where and how he is.

They would do everything together, from eating to sleeping. Christ was the best father in the whole world. He loves his son the most. His love is pure and divine just like a father does to his son. He cares for yunxi and gives him everything that he wishes for. He spoils him from the bottom of his heart.

"Father. I'm hungry." Lu Yunxi said. He looked at his father and smiled, "Just sit there. I'll cook something for you." see how nice his father is. Always gives him everything whatever he wants. Yunxi nodded and waited for him to serve the food.

"Here, your food." Christ said as he served the food in a bowl. Excited Yunxi separated the chopsticks and started eating. Christ was happy to see his son enjoying the meal. He was staring at him happily which his palm on his jaw and elbow on the dining table. He smiled. Yunxi looked at him with a confused face, "Father. Why don't you eat?" he asked. Christ chuckled and replied, "I'd like to eat something else after three months." he stood up.

"After three months? Something else?" Confused Yunxi couldn't understand well. With his chopsticks half in his mouth he wondered, "What does father mean?" he shrugged. "Whatever. I should eat the food before it gets cold." he smiled and continued eating the food. "So delicious." he praised while slurping the noodles.

At night, "Yunxi. Come and sleep it's late now." Christ yelled. "Coming father. Just a last paragraph." Yunxi shouted and hurried to read the rest if the paragraph of the chapter. Christ shook his head and went to him. He saw he was studying. He smiled. He was impressed because of his son's hard work and determination towards his future." Father, can I please read the next chapter as well? It's my exam after 2 days after all I've to pass it." yunxi requested. Christ sighed, "Fine. But remember to take enough sleep. It's the most important thing." he replied. Yunxi nodded.

After 2 hours when yunxi still didn't come, christ went to check on him. "What's taking him so long. Is that chapter really that hard." he thought of helping him.

When he went to the study, he saw that yunxi was slept in front of the open books. He shook his head and chuckled. "He's really cute." he thought and picked yunxi in his arms. He didn't want to disturb his sleep.

"Good night. My son." Christ took him to the bed and turned off the lights.