Chapter 3- At intelligence department

It was evening. Lu Yunxi peep outside from his room. He saw that his father was still busy, on some calls. He looked angry and worried at the same time. "Whats troubling him? I don't understand." he was worried for his father."Why don't you understand? This is a matter to be solved as soon as possible." Lu zhen shouted loudly. That yell could pierce through lu yunxi's body and soul leaving him trembling. "I don't want to listen your excuses-" lu zhen's eyes caught yunxi seeing him with a worried face. He immediately hung up the call and smiled, "Come here." he said. Lu Yunxi nodded and came to him. He was scared."Come here." Lu zhen threw his phone aside and gave all his attention to his son. He held his hand and told him to sit on sofa. "Yunxi." he said with love and smiled, "You're fine. Right? " he asked. Yunxi nodded and smiled, " I'm fine. But you don't look fine. Please tell me what's bothering you father." he asked and stopped smiling. He desired to help his father."Its really nothing. Come, have some food. You must be hungry." Lu zhen said and took him to the dining table. He served the food and told him to eat peacefully. He smiled. Yunxi begun eating.While eating, yunxi had gotten something on his lips. He was enjoying the meal that he could not care to clean it. But it caught Lu zhen's attention. He moved ahead and cleaned it. At first, Yunxi was startled."You got something there." Lu zhen said and wiped it. "Oh.. Thanx father." Lu Yunxi thanked and smiled. His smile was the only thing that could heal his father's heart. Lu zhen smiled. "After this, go to sleep if you want." he said and Sat down on his chair. Yunxi nodded. "Yes!"It was already afternoon when Yunxi woke up. The bright sunlight was reflecting on his face through the window. He slightly opened his eyes. "Oh. It's afternoon?" he wondered. He looked at the clock, It was already noon. He got up and yawned. He then got out the the bed and stretched his body. Then he went out of his room. "Father?" he called but nobody replied. "oh. Is he not home?" he wondered. He saw there was a letter on the table.He took it and read it, "Yunxi, I'll not be home today because of some urgent work. Don't worry, I'll be back soon. Eat your meal and don't starve yourself. Take care. Don't get out of the house no matter what till I come back.""Oh. There really is something bothering him." Lu Yunxi sighed and out the letter back on the table.Lu zhen was driving his car while worrying about his son. "I hope he won't overthink anything." he arrived at his destination and got out of the car.He went straight inside. "So, how could this happen?" he yelled. It was the intelligence department office. He went inside and Sat right on the head's chair, "Feels good. After so many yeas." he said and took a look around."Head! You're back!!" Zhang fei, a junior member happily said with shock."Not back. But I'm here to visit and get all my questions answered. Also I'm not your head anymore." he removed his glasses, "Call your head." he said. All the members there gulped down the fear and nodded. "Y-Yes." they said.