Chapter 6- Faint

Lu zhen moved his head he saw that yunxi was standing there. "Oh. Yunxi?" he immediately hung up on the call."Father.." Yunxi said and went to him. "You seem bothered again. Won't you tell me why?" he asked. Lu zhen chuckled and rubbed yunxi's head. "Don't worry. It's nothing serious." he smiled.Yunxi pushed lu zhen's hand away in aggression, "You never tell me anything. Do you think I'm fool or blind that I can't see how bothered you are." he said and Sat on the couch behind them. Lu zhen inhaled. "There's really nothing that serious." He said while smiling and Sat beside yunxi holding his hand.Yunxi was startled, "Ah... hand...." he thought. His cheeks were getting red. "What do I do? I can't resist him.""okay. Say what do you want. Daddy will give you. Okay?" Lu zhen said and got his head closer to yunxi's. Yunxi was startled again. "I- I don't want anything dad..." he said with hesitation.Lu zhen lifted his head, "Are you sure you don't want anything?" he said and smirked. Yunxi gulped. He was getting seduced by his dad. He moved his eyes pupils and kept staring at Lu zhen's lips. When he realised, he shook his head. "No! I need to stop myself." he stood up and left. "Uh? Yunxi-" Lu zhen was confused.At night, Lu zhen had already prepared the dinner. So he called Yunxi. "Honey. Come have dinner." but no one responded. He was confused. He sighed and went to check on yunxi. "Yunxi. Yunxi..." he kept calling while smiling. When he went inside he saw that Yunxi was laying on bed. "Is he sleeping?" he went towards him. "Yunxi. Wake up. It's not the right time to sleep. Wake up." he startled whistling to wake him up.No one responded.Lu zhen realised something was off. He stopped whistling and touched yunxi's face. "Its so pale." he thought. "Yunxi. Yunxi! Wake up. Don't scare me like this!!"He immediately carried him and went outside. Laying him on the car seat, he left.After some time when Lu Yunxi woke up, he saw he was on bed in an unfamiliar room. "Where am I?" he wondered and got up. "Father...?" he called.Hearing his voice Lu zhen got in. "Yunxi! You woke up." he said and went towards him. He hugged him. "Why did you faint. You know how scared I was in the first half." he kissed him on his forehead. "Glad you're fine.""Uh...father....what happened to me?" Yunxi asked. "Did... Did I pass out?" he asked. Lu zhen looked at him and slightly nodded. Yunxi touched his head. He was feeling dizzy and heavy headed. He closed his eyes and inhaled, "I've no idea what happened." he said. "But where are we?" he asked. "Well. This is my friend's home. He's professionally a doctor." Lu zhen replied. "I see."Lu zhen suddenly held his hand. This startled Yunxi. "Uh... Father.." Lu zhen kissed on his hands and went towards the door. "After seducing me, where's he going?" he thought and sighed.But Lu zhen wasn't going anywhere. He closed the door of the room. After that he immediately removed his upper, leaving his upper body naked. His abs and muscles were clearly visible. Looking at them, Yunxi gulped." Why is he.... "