Chapter 10- Nightmare

"Father. What happened? At least now tell me please." Yunxi requested while holding his father's face between his hands. He smiled while tears were starting to form in his eyes seeing Lu zhen crying like that. "You can count on me. Tell me whatever it is." he said.Lu zhen looked up. His eyes were still teary. As he tried to speak, his throat was blocked. The tear fell off because the eyes couldn't hold it anymore. He immediately hugged Yunxi as if he would never ever let him go."Yunxi. You must be hungry. Go wash your hands. I'll cook something for you." After wiping the tears, Lu zhen said and stood up. "Father.... "Yunxi was not understanding that what was bothering his father. This was now going beyond him." How could I still tolerate? Who's wei ning to make him cry like this? His brother, friend, uncle? "he wondered and stood up. "I need to find out what's bothering him. I can't let him suffer alone." he thought and washed his hands.After some time when food was ready, Lu zhen served it. "Have it." he said and smiled. It looked delicious. But Yunxi didn't want to eat anything. Nothing would go inside his stomach in this situation. He was destressed. Meanwhile Lu zhen started eating without being upset. When lu zhen saw Yunxi staring at him. He smiled, "The most important thing is food. Never let it wait." he chuckled and fed Yunxi with his hand."Sometimes I want to cry my eyes out. This fool father is fighting with everything himself. Not letting me be upset. Why? Why? He loves me so much. Don't I love him a bit? I need to know his suffer." Yunxi said. He nodded and smiled at Lu zhen.It was night when Lu zhen and Yunxi were sleeping. "Ah.. No.. No!" Yunxi was having a strange nightmare. In which, he was locked in a room, pinned on wall with iron chains. There was no sourse of light in the room. Someone was being hit with a heavy hammer in front if him. A psycho was again and again hitting the hammer on that person's head till he bleeds a lot and loses a lot of his blood. The blood shattered at Yunxi's face. He screamed. The psycho chuckled in evil. "Twinkle twinkle little star. I wanna eat you, why you so far?" He chuckled.The strangest and scariest moment of this nightmare was that it was dark in the room. Yunxi couldn't see the two's face clearly. But when the killed person lifted his head. He turns out to be Lu zhen." No! " And Yunxi would wake up. He was restless. He turned on the lamp and looked around. When he found Lu zhen safe and fine, sleeping beside him. He could breathe only then. He inhaled and closed his eyes while putting his hand on his chest. "Why would I see such a dream?" he thought. He was so scared. So he turned off the light and hugged Lu zhen tightly. His warmth love was enough for him to feel safe and secure.