Chapter 7- F*cked

"Father..?" Yunxi was shocked. Lu zhen went closer in rush and held Yunxi with his soft light shoulders. He was suddenly breathing so fast. "Yunxi.. I... I cant wait anymore.... I... Let.... Let's do it..." he said and gulped. "W-What father...? What do you want to do.... I... I don't get it.." Yunxi said and looked away. Lu zhen touched Yunxi's jaw and stared at his lips. He gulped. "You'll have to bear." he said and licked his own lips. "Father...?" Yunxi was blushing like crazy.Suddenly Lu zhen pressed his lips against Yunxi's. "Father!" He was shocked and startled. Lu zhen kissed him. Soon he started sucking his lips. "Shh... Hh....."Lu zhen's tongue was getting inside Yunxi's mouth even before he could understand anything. Lu zhen started sucking his tongue making it all wet and wet. "Ah.. Shh... Hh...." Yunxi started moaning. "Father... Ah...""Shh!" Lu zhen kept his finger on his lips and said, "Call me daddy." he smirked."Da... Daddy.." Like an obeying son, Yunxi blushed. Lu zhen licked his lips and removed yunxi's clothes. He started kissing him deeply while his hand was sliding down and playing with his nipples. "Ah... Ah.... Daddy..." Yunxi moaned. Lu zhen smirked and slid his head downwards kissing and sucking his nipples making them all wet. "Ah..." Yunxi was moaning. He clenched the bed sheet in his fist and closed his eyes. He was letting lu zhen do anything with his body. "Ahh... Daddy..."Lu zhen removed Yunxi's pants. "Let me fuck you baby." he said and smirked. "But daddy.... In your friend's house...?" Yunxi blushed and looked away. "Yes!" Smirking Lu zhen replied and licked his thighs."ahhh... Father...." Yunxi moaned as Lu zhen started rubbing his little di*k. "Ahhh... Ah.... Hh... H...." he started breathing fast. He was sweating and panting.Lu zhen smirked while looking at Yunxi's face, enjoying his expressions. "So s*xy. Moan louder baby~." he said and chuckled.Then he unzipped his pant and took out his big dragon. Looking at it, Yunxi came to realize already that how painful it would be but pleasurable as much. "Ah.. It's so big.." Yunxi thought and gulped. He was gonna get fu*ked by it.Lu zhen smirked and spread yunxi's legs. Then he put his thigh on his shoulders. "Daddy...." Yunxi blushed. then Lu zhen put his dragon inside his as*hole. "Ah!" he was startled.Lu zhen started thrusting. "Ah... Ah.... Hh.... Hh.... Ah... Shh..." Yunxi started moaning and clenched the bed sheet into his fist with his eyes closed. "Feel me. Feel me Yunxi..." While sweating Lu zhen said and started getting inside him deeper and harder. "Ahh!!" Yunxi screamed.After an hour, Yunxi was resting in Lu zhen's arms. "Father..." he saidLu zhen smiled and kissed his forehead. "Did.... Did we do that?" Yunxi asked while blushing. "Yeah. We did." Lu zhen said and nodded. "Why. Don't you believe it? Wanna do again?" he asked."No-no..." Yunxi immediately replied. Lu zhen laughed.

https://youtu.be/b3sZwzUum_4   (click the asmr one)

OPEN THIS LINK ON YOUTUBE AND MUST USE HEADPHONE BEFORE THAT.