Family dinner

"You get on my nerves. Let me make the salad!" Buck shouted watching Eddie chop tomatoes with a smug grin.

"No" Eddie smiles

"What do you want me to do then? Clean in between my nails?"

"That's not a horrible idea yknow?" Eddie chuckled

"I wish I could hit you right now!"

"Dad when's dinner?" Chris asked

"In a few minutes bud, help buck set the table"

"Ok!" Chris smiled and waddled to the dining room.

Buck grabbed plates mumbling and groaning all the way to the dining room. He set down the plates and Christopher put down the forks and spoons.

The doorbell rung through the living room. Buck walked to the door and pulled it open. Maddie, chim and jee were standing outside.

"What are you doing here?" Buck asked completely confused. "Eddie invited us for dinner" Maddie grins.

"Oh..okay" buck wondered why this information wasn't shared. Buck stepped back so the family could come in and he shut the door behind them.

"Hey man sorry we're late" chimney shouted to the kitchen. "You're fine. Dinners still in the oven" Eddie smiled.

Christopher was sitting on the couch watching house remodeling. Chimney sat jee-yun next to Chris and sat on her other side. Maddie went to the bathroom to wash her hands and come out to help Eddie with dinner.

Buck rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom and did infact clean in between his nails. He washed his hands and went and sat on the couch.

Laughing was heard from the kitchen while chimney was making conversation with Christopher and jee-yun.

Buck got bored easily. He laid his head back and fell asleep. 20 minutes passed and dinner was done. Eddie came around and woke buck up.

"Buck, hey dinners done." Eddie said quietly. He sat next to buck and shook his leg. "Hhmm?" He mumbled sitting up. "Dinner"

Buck rubbed his eyes and smiled, he was starting to get really hungry.

They both got up and took a seat at the table. "Thank you Ed" buck said already stuffing his face. Eddie chuckled and began to eat.

"Yeah man, thanks" chimney smiled raising his fork and nodding.

"Thank you Maddie for the help" Eddie chuckled.

__________

They didn't pray because I don't know if everyone does that? I don't do it very often but I did as a kid. I know it's a religious thing but I don't know their religions🫶