Family time

"If you put that fucking spider in my pillow one more time I'm kicking you out onto the streets!" Eddie yells.

"No need to yell I'm right here" buck chuckles. Eddie pins him against the counter with a scowl plastered on his face.

"Do it again and your sleeping on the couch" he says sternly.

"It's hard to take you seriously when-"

"That's it!" Eddie goes to their room and grabs his pillow and a blanket and throw them on the couch. "Here you go don't be afraid to ask for another blanket" Eddie says crossing his arms.

Buck walks up to him and leaves only a few inches between their faces. Buck smiles before landing a kiss on Eddie's forehead and takes the bedding back to their room where it belongs.

"No more spiders"

"Fine, fine, if I mustn't"

*later that day*

"Don't" Eddie says as buck tries to loop his finger in with Eddie's.

"Why"

"I'm mad at you right now" Eddie smirks. Buck rolls his eyes "I said I'd stop putting those fake spiders around the bed."

"You're in time out"

Buck holds back his chuckle as they reach the school building. "We're here for Christopher Diaz's parent teacher conference" Eddie says. The woman sitting at the front desk nods with a smile and does something on her computer. She prints a singular pass sticker.

"This is only one I need two" Eddie says. The woman looks confused.

"Oh I'm sorry sir, but it's a 'parent' teacher conference. If you have no relation to the parent or student you must wait out here" the woman says.

Eddie starts laughing he has to keep himself up by standing against the wall. "I- uhm.." buck lifts up his ring finger where a silver ring sat. He puts his finger down and stares in frustration.

"Oh..." she says and prints one more visitor pass and instead of handing it to him she slides it across the desk.

He rolls his eyes and Eddie continues to laugh. Buck had to drag him to the class room. He knocks on the door to be let in by the ELA teacher.

"Welcome! Come sit right over here they're just finish work. This shouldn't take long!!" She says

They follow her and take a seat.

"Starting the new quarter, there are things each student needs to work on but this is what Chris is struggling with." She turns her computer around to show 2 lower grades on a writing assignment.

"He's most definitely improving and he show's amazing skills when it comes to writing but sometimes he strays away from the topic leading him to make bad grades." She explains.

"What was this writing piece about?" Buck asks taking his pinky and pointing at the screen.

"It was about real world conditions. I've noticed he is good at this in science but not so well in ela." She explains. She turns the computer back around and waits for input.

"I understand why. It's real world conditions. It does make more scene he would excel in science. If you give him that same writing prompt I can see where he's having trouble" buck says.

"Sounds good. His grades are amazing so no need to talk there. He has manors and is well behaved and gets along with other students. That's all I have for you today. If you'd like to stay for a few more minutes the bell is about to ring"

"Thank you very much. We'll just take him home now." Eddie says giving her a smile.

"Oh Alrighty. Oh and here's the writing" she says handing him the paper.

-at the store-

"Chris you can go pick out a few decorations for the living room. That's the only thing we haven't decorated" Eddie says.

"Ok thanks dad" he waddles towards the fake spiders and other props.