Season 7 rant 😱

This is straight up yapping I tell you. I'm just typing. I'm not reading over this, that's a lie I'm actually going to read over this because I think I'm funny and I will laugh. Anyways, just a rant!
(1,026 words)

I'm actually out here GRIPPING the sheets I can't. The anticipation. The articles. The interviews. The stills. The SPOILERS. I actually can't do this anymoooore. I get that Thursday is like 2 days away, I just CANNOT do this bro. I've seen The Rookie on repeat and writing TeenWolf fanfiction as I hold off from doing anything for 9-1-1 because I've lost interest in rewatching it before season seven (I've watch 2-6, 7 times in the past month). I've even tried watching other stuff but I need season seven so bad. It's like a drug addiction. I've rewatched 3b of teen wolf, I've watched some of NCIS, I've tried watching everything Tyler Hoechlin is in (absolutely in love w "Everybody Wants Some!!"), scary movie 1 through 4, YouTube, various movies, Ghost Stories dubbed, what have you.

The edits, the "let's talk about it" videos on tiktok about Buddie, the speculation and the theories are actually driving me crazy. I do homeschool, I don't do any sports, I'm home 24/7 and 9-1-1 is my thing. Buddie is actually my passion, I'm aware how weird and pathetic that may be, but I'm workin on it. Buddie has actually so much potential and I will fight for them with an inch of my life, okay. My mom and dad started watching 9-1-1 from the start, when it was fresh and I'd only seen a few scenes walking past their TV but I never gave a shit, I even saw Sink Or Swim while we were on vacation and it was just playing, I think when it had just came out. One night, I walk into their room and they're watching Buck Begins and I see this man and I find interest. I go on a few days and I'm bored so I ask my mom what the show was that they were watching so I searched it up and I started it. I stayed up (on a school night, back when I went to school), watching season one to season two. I think I even skipped school that day so I could watch more of it. (I was actually struggling so hard with my school life so skipping school was not rare, 38 days missed(?))

I don't even know how I came to ship Buddie, it kind of just happened maybe? But the show was an obsession. I love 9-1-1 with my whole heart. I remember season 5 being my first fresh season if that makes sense. But I honestly don't see the men progressing a bunch in certain ways without Buddie. But I do respect the fact it might not happen! I can sit and enjoy the show without these two becoming a couple. I also don't want to seem like one of those people that 'makes' two boys gay because they have a connection beyond just friends. If they don't become a couple, I really hope they get scenes together (confirmed they grow together or some shit) and I really, really want them to spend more time together. They used to be best friends, like when buck bought a whole ass coffee machine to fuck with Eddie. It was all just so silly and we haven't gotten very much of that. (season 6 when buck gets 'powers' and the Diaz boys go to buck apartment and do homework and eat dinner are healing and actually my fav scenes besides the madney proposal)

But Buddie actually has so much potential and the actors even are willing to go with that if that were to be what's written. Jennifer Love Hewitt even says she's see's it and teases the actors! I've watched shows and loved a ship and it didn't happen but then find out that it was originally written but someone changed it bc they didn't like it *cough* TeenWolf, Naruto *cough* but with that being said! I could have been misinformed and it was actually all a lie. But stillllllllll!!!!!!!!

Buddie is actually so frickin silly that it would make my whole wide world if they kissed a little bit! I'm also aware it's kinda weird to be so obsessed with a show but I lived and breathed 9-1-1 for a while. Buddie is so silly man! But if they just end up being more of best friends than sword fighters, fruit baskets, then that's okay. I would just cutely prefer if they wrestled tongues or knocked each others socks off sometimes. They are so so silly.

On another note, I hope Athena doesn't die 😋! I hope Madney gets married with no issues!!!!! I saw the 100th episode celebration pictures w the cake and what's goin on with Eddie's fit? With Buck's fit? Where's the rest of his pant ankle? Why're they covered in dirt? Wtv I hope a lot is abt Buck because I actually love Buck angst so much. I thrive buck angst. I want him to go through the most horrendous things. Most things I've written that aren't posted or lighthearted, it's buck actually suffering. That's why I love fan fiction like so much. Shout out to my girlfriend for introducing fan fiction because that's actually silly.

Oh my god. I hope Karen and hen get one season where they don't fight or get thrown a curve ball. Every fucking season I tell you. Let them be happy man. I've actually heard nothing about Cameron or Connor but I hope the baby is mentioned frfr. I read something where Ryan said something about his parents? I don't remember what it said but they're mentioned. I cannot control myself. The excitement is through the roof for this season, okay. I am sooooo excited.

If you've read my little rant:
I love headcanons, so if anyone has any Buddie, or Buck, or frankly 9-1-1 headcanons please go wild in the comments.