😱

First of all...
Wow.

I was laughing my ass off the whole episode.

"I'm an ally✊!"

"Hot chicks."

Buck?

"You're adorable, but I don't think you're ready..." that was so cute, yet so sad🙁. Eddie encouraging buck to call Tommy was even cuter????

Marisol was a nun and I was not expecting that.

Don't Eddie and Marisol break up anyways? So like what was the point of making up?

There was no fight scene between buck and Eddie, kinda sad but it was hilarious. Hen and Karen don't get the baby ☹️ but they get a really scary 9 year old. Mara coming to find her voice in the household was cute, can't lie, and her past was super sad, so I'm really happy they're taking her in.

That ending there with Tommy and Buck was oh my gossssshhh‼️‼️‼️🙁🙁🙁. They're so cute. I love Buddie. I want Buddie. I will slip, fall, and die on that icy bridge, but Tevan/Tuck/Kinley is so cute. Buck is happy with Tommy and it's adorable. This episode was cute, and fucking hilarious. The change to ABC was perfect.

What the fuck. Where is Eddie's shirt, and why're they covered in fucking puke? I need to rewatch this episode again because I forgot to remember it. I'm actually at a loss for words? And why the fuck is chimney on a boat. How does that happen? Y'all.

Listen to me.

If Eddie was supposed to be the queer one this season, that means they thought about it. WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE YALL. Buddie canon, I feel it in my balls. (Eddie and Tommy were the ones who were supposed to kiss.)