Boys night

Since Chris had gotten much older he was more interested in online video games than legos Ron toys you play with hands on. But that was a good thing for buck because he also enjoyed video games. It had been a while since buck just hung out at Eddie's.

Christopher pressed the ebox button on the console turning it on. He logged into his account and went over to Minecraft. Minecraft was a simple and enjoyable game and buck had never played it before. "Here, you can use dad's controller" Chris said knowing he's not even allowed to use it. But Eddie rarely even played video games anyway.

Buck snickered. "Thanks" Christopher made a new world for them to play on. They spawned in compete different sides of the map.

"Well then.." buck opens his map to find Chris. He was in a desert biome and buck was in a swamp. Buck makes his way to Chris dying multiple different times.

"It's not even night buck" Christopher looked at buck who was sitting in front of the TV on the floor.

Christopher takes the remote and leads buck's Steve to himself. "Oh thanks" buck smiled stupidly.

The night went on and buck didn't know what he was doing at all. "How do I make a spawn egg?" Buck asks looking back at Christopher. "You can't. You'd have to go find that creature put it on a lead or bring it back with a fishing rod" Christopher explained. But he lost buck after explaining you can't make eggs.

"What about name tags" buck was standing in front of a dog he found and tamed. "No you can't make those either" buck huffed in frustration.

Suddenly he started screaming. "SKELETON" He started runnign. Buck hadn't made anything he was just fucking around with animals and building. Christopher sighed and took the remote saving bucks life.

Eddie was showering because he accidentally spilt bug killer all over himself. But he finally came out. Buck was screaming once again. "APOCALYPSE" he was now running from a group of zombies. A baby zombie riding a chicken came from behind the group and started attacking. "Buck make a sword!!" Christopher started laughing. "Here!" He dropped some cobble stone thinking it was a rock. "Oh-"

Christopher came from the dirt house Buck made and started at the group of murderous undead creatures with his freshly crafted diamond sword.

Buck ran back into the home and closed the door. Eddie stood behind the couch chuckling to himself.

——————

I know this is really bad I can make another part of a whole different story. But if y'all have requests spam my comments. I can't reply I'm still on that but I love to hear from y'all🫶🫶🫶