Chapter Two

"Hey Y/N, long time no see..." He said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"H-Hyunjin y-you..." She stuttered not being able to finish her sentence.

"Y/N m-me what? Oh are you surprised to see me here. Well I was going for that." He responded as he looked her directly in the eyes.

Before he could say anything more she threw herself into his arms. She started sobbing as his eyes widened in shock.

"I'm so sorry... please forgive me. I never meant to hurt you." She cried into his neck while he looked at her back through the mirror.

"Get the fxck off me!" He whisper yelled as he pushed her roughly off of him.

"Hyunj-" she started but he cut her off.

"Do you really think I am going to forgive you for what you have done to me? You must be really stupid if you think that I am. I am here to take my revenge on you Y/N. I am going to break you just like you broke me. You are going to beg me to kill you when I am done with you. There will me no one to save you not even your sweet hubby!" He spat out harshly and without giving her time to say anything he covered her mouth with the little white cloth.

Her eyes immediately rolled back as she fainted in his arms. When the man saw this a huge grin took over his face.

"Welcome to hell little Y/N." He said and walked out of the dressing room.

***

"Where is she?" The man asked the clerk as he had lost all his patience.

"Mr Choi, she is still in the dressing room but she is not answering any of my calls." She said nervously and the glare he threw at her made her almost wet herself.

"Show me where it is." He stood up and followed her.

When they got to the room the man was already fuming as he had a bad feeling.

"Choi Y/N Get your a*s out here now!" He spat out angrily not even caring about appearances anymore.

When he got no response he started banging on the door. The clerk felt sweat forming on her forehead.

Why couldn't she have different customers?

"S-sir please calm do-" she couldn't even finish her words as she received another one of his nasty glares.

He then began kicking at the door and when it finally opened he felt his blood boiling like crazy.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" He roared as he stepped into the room.

The poor woman beside him could only cower in fear as the man began destroying the room. She prayed that he did not hurt.

"Are you sure you really want to do this?" The blond man asked his friend as he saw the sadistic look oh his face.

The two watched one of their workers tie the woman onto the chair.

"Yes I am. I am going to make sure that the rest of her life is a living hell. She broke me and and took away everything I loved so I am going to make sure to return the favour. No one can change my mind." He responded as he continued to look intensely at the passed out woman.

"Sir she is waking up." The worker spoke up and a huge grin took over his features as he began to walk out of the shadows.

Before he got to her he told everyone to leave them alone including his teammate.

"It's nice to see you awake Y/N. I wouldn't want you to miss all the surprises I have in-store for you. You ar going to be amazed." He told her as he played with a strand of her hair.

Y/N felt the shivers run down her spine at the dark tone that he had used. She had known Hyunjin for a very long time but she had never seen this side of him.

"H-Hyunjin please listen to me... I-" she tried to explain but was cut of by the hard impact on her cheek which made her head jerk to the side.

All the was left was the stinging sensation which caused tears to weld up in her eyes. The impact was so brural it caused the side of her lips to split open. The blood immediately began to roll down the side of her chin.

"Do you really think that I will listen to you now, after all that you have done? YOU ARE STUPID AND YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!" he yelled and once again she felt the same stinging sensation on her other cheek.

This time her tears began to flow. She tried to stop the whispers and sobs but she just couldn't. 

"DON'T CRY YOU WENCH! YOU DONT DESERVE TO CRY!" He yelled in her face which made her cry even louder.

This action of hers seemed to set him off even more. To him she was not allowed to cry. She should have been feeling the guilt and pain for what she had done.

"I SAID DON'T CRY!" He yelled again before slapping her again.

She felt like she was going to pass out from the pain that she was receiving from him. The slap felt even harder than then the previous ones.

"P-please stop." The plead pathetically rolled out of her mouth but it seemed to fall onto deaf ears as he struck her again.

"Yes that's exactly what I wanted, for you to beg like I used to do. For you to feel the exact pain I felt whenever I was around you." He smiles as he saw the bruises forming on her face but it soon disappeared as he punched her on the side of her stomach.

A loud crack sounded throughout the room befor2 her cries followed, the sounded even more painful then the previous ones.

For his teammate who was standing outside he felt like it was enough so he walked into the room to stop his friend. Felix saw first hand how Hyunjin suffered because of this woman but he knew that his friend was going too far now.

"Hyunjin I think you should stop now. She has had enough for the day." He tried to reason with his friend was he pulled him away from the now passed out woman.

"IT'S NOT ENOUGH! She never stopped when she had gone over the limit with me so why should I stop?" He asked he full on rage.

"I know but you are not like her, Hyunjin." He said but this did not comfort the man at all.

He just sighed before walking out of the room. Felix then looked at the woman before sighing sadly. He felt really bad for her but she brought all this upon herself for what she did.