Chapter Twenty

Two weeks went by since Hyunjin and Taejoon started bonding. Hyunjin could easily say that those two weeks were the best two weeks of his life.

Since that day he and Taejoon started spending a lot of their time together. Y/N even allowed Taejoon to have dinner with Hyunjin a couple of times.

Most of the time the two of them found themselves in the art room drawing. During their bonding Hyunjin soon discovered that the little boy had a passion for drawing. Though the pieces were not perfect they were still much better than the ones kids his age drew and to Hyunjin they were master pieces.

And not only was Hyunjin bonding with Taejoon but with Aerie as well. Even though she was still very young Aerie had the sweetest personality ever which made Hyunjin fall for her. He loved her so much.

Hyunjin smiled happily as he got into his bed and stared up at the ceiling. His thoughts revolved around the two children who simply made his day better.

Whenever he was with them he would forget about all his pain and problems. A small chuckle left his lips as he remembered their happy faces. He couldn't wait to see them again the following morning.

But his thoughts soon took a turn for the worst as he closed his eyes... No matter how happy he was, at night he could never escape the nightmares of his past. And even with time they still continued to haunt him.

---

"Lix, what are you doing here? I thought you were coming next week." Hyunjin asked as he sat down infront of his blonde friend.

Felix did say anything nor look up as he felt tears brim his eyes. He didn't know how he would tell Hyunjin this. It was going to break his heart.

"Hey what's wrong?" Hyunjin asked noticing Felix's strange behaviour.

For the past two months when he came to visit he would always come with a very positive demeanor so that he could cheer Hyunjin up about his situation but now there was not even a slight smile. Hyunjin could not understand what was wrong.

"I-I'm sorry Hyunjin..." He whispered but Hyunjin managed to catch it.

"W-why are you sorry?" Hyunjin stuttered as his own eyes filled up with tears.

He didn't understand why but at the sound of Felix's words he felt a bad feeling overcome him. Like whatever his friend was about to say would shatter him completely.

"Y-your parents... when they were c-coming to see y-you... t-they... they got into a really bad accident a-and... and..." Felix explained but cut himself off not being able to say anymore.

The look on Hyunjin's face told him that he already understood what he meant.

"P-please tell me that they are okay Felix..." He begged, his voice cracking as the tears began to roll down his cheeks.

He already knew that there was no good to come by the way Felix said it but he couldn't help but to hope. His parents were all he had.

"Please tell me that they... are alright... please Felix..." He sobbed which made the other male start crying as well.

"I'm s-sorry Jinnie... I-I'm sorry... t-they are gone..." Felix cried as well, not bearing the pain his friend was in.

At Felix's words Hyunjin dropped his head onto his arms that were rested on the table and cried like never before. His parents, the people he loved the most were gone and he would never see them again.

His shoulders shook violently as the harsh sobs left his mouth. He could not  belive he was all alone now.

As if Felix heard his thoughts, he quickly stood up and went around the table to hug his friend not caring that it was against to the rules to touch the inmates. He could not imagine what he was feeling.

"I-I'm so sorry Jinnie... as long as I'm here you will never be alone." Felix whispered, his hold on Hyunjin tightening.

***

"Aw look at the wittle baby crying."

"What? Mommy and day didn't come to save their little prince."

"Aw come here baby, I'll make sure to stop all those tears."

The inmates taunted him as the guard led him back to his cell. He didn't care about what they said though because of the pain that he was feeling.

"Guys taking it easy on the kid, he had a hard day." The guard said with a fake smile before shoving Hyunjin into the cell.

Hyunjin did bother to catch himself as he just fell to his knees. He tried with his might to stop the tears but he couldn't. It felt like his heart had just been ripped out.

"Aw had a bad day baby, come here and I will make it better." The guy he shared a cell with said and walked up to him.

Hyunjin tried to moved away but the guy forcefully grabbed him by the hair making him stand up.

"Let go of me." Hyunjin spat out and tried to lose the hold on the guy's hand.

"You don't tell me what to do you little basturd." The inmate said tightening his hold making Hyunjin wince.

Hyunjin tried to punch the guy away but he just caught his fist.

"Ah so feisty... I like all my p*ssys like that." Tbe older male said before throwing Hyunjin on the bed.

The young boy tried to run away but the inmate was faster as he got on the bed climbing onto of Hyunjin.

"You are going to learn not to mess you little rapist." The man told Hyunjin.

In jail it didn't matter whether you committed the crime or not because what ever got you in there would stick with you for the rest of you life.

***

"Not so bad pretty boy, though I didn't think you would still be a virgin considering that pretty face of yours." The inmate said as he put his clothes back on.

Hyunjin didn't say anything as he just sat in the corner staring blankly ahead. At some point during the horrible incident his tears had just stopped.

"We should do this again." The guy mocked as he walked out of the cell which was now magically open.

Only when the guy was gone did Hyunjin let the tears fall again. He felt so dirty and violated. He was so humiliated.

He had always wanted his first time to be with someone special and with who he loved, not like this... being raped at seventeen in a jail cell infront of the other inmates who didn'teven bother to help. Something like this should have never happened.

But as quickly as those tears appeared, they disappeared... The pain soon being replaced by a venomous anger and hatred.

"I swear you are going to suffer even more than I have Kang Y/N." He sneered.

I'm really sorry about the lack of posts, I'm just really swamped with work and I rarely have time to write. I just ask that you guys please bare with me. Writer's block is also not helping when I actually have some time to write. I already have a few chapters planned ahead but they just won't come together.

~☆Geniuswriting☆~