Chapter Fourteen

"Mama you okay!" The voice of her son quickly snapped her out of her daze and she began to look around noticing the two men who were now looking at her.

Without wasting a second she quickly scooped her son into her arms and began to move away from the strange men.

"Ple-please don't hurt us..." she begged as tears began to cloud her vision.

"Y/N No one is going to hurt you." Hyunjin said and stood up to take a step toward them but stopped himself as he saw how Y/N's panicked state worsened.

Her eyes began to search the room as if she was looking for something.

"M-my baby... where is my baby? W-where is my Aerie? Please d-don't hurt h-her... please give me my baby b-back." She cried as her panicked eyes unconsciously met with Hyunjin's.

He felt his heart break as he saw what a horrible state she was in. What made him feel even was the fact that she was in this state because of him.

"Miss please calm down. This is not good for The baby you carrying." The doctor attempted to help but this made Y/N almost flinch out of her very own skin.

"N-no... no w-what are you d-doing? Get away f-from me! W-who are you? P-please don't touch m-me!... p-please giv... g-give me... m-my my b-baby back... s-she did n-noothing wro...w-wrong..." pleaded as her breath began to hitch.

Not even a second later her eyes rolled back and she fell back into her unconscious state. Her arms loosened from her child who was now crying again because of his mother.

The room fell silent as Hyunjin moved to pick up the crying child. Taejoon just let him because the man had not hurt him so far and he also felt a little safe around him.

The doctor went back to checking up on Y/N. He couldn't help but to sigh in frustration hoping that her outburst had not harmed the baby in anyway.

"W-why doesn't she remember me?" Hyunjin hesitantly asked after a few minutes of silently watching the doctor do his thing.

"Well from what I see it seems that the trauma that Miss Y/N has caused her to have amnesia. I don't know how if it's temporary or permanent. For that we would have to get a cat scan. Right now the only thing that is programmed into her mind is to protect her children and keep them safe." The doctor explained and another pang of guilt hit Hyunjin really hard.

He just nodded his head silently as he rubbed Taejoon's back soothingly hoping that he was okay now.

"Will she and the baby be alright?" He asked which nade the doctor sigh a little.

"I cannot say for certain. To be honest I am actually surprised her baby survived this long with the amount of beatings she recieved and how malnutritioned she is. But I am sure with a lot of rest and healthy eating they will both be okay." The doctor said as he began to back up his things.

"I have prescribed the vitamins that she will need. I've also written down somethings you will need to do." He added before bowing to Hyunjin who just nodded in response.

***

He slowly walked into the living room with his head hung low.

"How is she?" He heard his best friend ask and only then did he notice that it was just Felix in the room.

The others had already probably gone to bed.

"I-I fxcked up so bad Lix." He said, voice cracking in the process.

"What happened? What did the doctor say after her check up?" Felix asked hoping that he wouldn't he something that would break his heart even more her.

"S-she has amnesia... a-and... She is pregnant again." Hyunjin asked as a tear rolled down his cheek shocking Felix.

"I... b-but... what?" Felix stuttered not knowing what to say.

To say he was flabbergasted would have been an understatement. Not too long ago he was holding her daughter And she couldn't have been a day older than six months, how could she be pregnant again?

"Yeah... I was just as shocked... and knowing Choi s-she probably didn't have a choice to any of this... just like when she was being held captive here... by m-me."

I'm sorry for being late and this chapter not being satisfying and short. I was busy so I kind of had to rush with it.

~☆Geniuswriting☆~