Chapter Six

The words rang through her head as her eyes became moist. She could not believe what he was saying.

"You are lying." She said in denial as she looked at him with pure hate and rage.

This was just another on of Hyunjin's schemes go mess with her. She was not going to fall for it. She was not pregnant with her rapists baby. That was just another lie.

"Y/-"

"SHUT UP! You are lying. Hyunjin made you do this right? Well tell him I don't believe it and won't fall for his pathetic stories. He might have raped me but I am not pregnant with his child. Something like this could never happen to me. It's just another lie... it's another lie. Just a stupid lie... why is he doing this?" She asked as the tears now fell from her eyes once again.

Deep down she kind of knew that he was telling her the truth.

"Y/N, I'm sorry but this is not a lie. You are pregnant. Hyunjin doesn't know anything about this. He has been on a mission for a week now and will only come back next week. The only people who know are you, me and the doctor." He told her hoping it would make her feel a little better but it only sent her into another crying fit.

"P-please don't tell h-him... please." She cried.

Now not only did she have to worry about her life, she had to worry about the life of her unborn child. The child of the man who hated her the most.

***

The week past on rather too quickly for her liking. She was still trying to process the news she had recieved. This made everything so much harder for her now.

Luckily for her Felix always made sure that she had a regular food supply but she knew that it woul all stop today since Hyunjin was coming back. As much as she dreaded it she knew that there was nothing that she could do about it.

She just hoped that Felix would keep his word about not tell Hyunjin.

"Did you miss me?" The familiar voice asked making her immediately snap out of her thoughts.

Her body flinched violently as her eyes met with the eyes of the one and only Hwang Hyunjin. The evil smirk on his face made shivers run down her spine.

"Because I sure as he'll missed you and all the things I could be doing to you." He said and stepped forward while she backed up into a little corner.

Y/N's body shook violently as he finally reached her and bent down to her level. She could only imagine all the horrible things that he was planning on doing to her.

"You look so much healthier then the last time I saw you. I wonder why that is?" He playfully asked before caressing her cheek ever so gently.

"P-please don't h-hurt m-me..." She stuttered while her hand moved hold her stomach.

Her pleade made Hyunjin chuckle arrogantly. His hand moved from her cheek down to her neck while he leaned in toward her face until their faces were only a few centimetres apart.

"Why would I listen to you baby girl? As far as I remember you are my prisoner not the other way around. I can do what ever I fxcking please with you." He said before moving to attach his lips on her neck.

Y/N felt her skin begin to crawl as he kissed all over her neck while she silently cried. She knew if she said a work or made a single sound this would become a lot worse. It was better to let it happen as quickly and painlessly as possible.

He detached his lips from her neck before crashing them into hers while his hands began to unbutton her shirt. Y/N didn't do anything as she waited for all of it to be over with. He tears were like a never ending waterfall.

Just as he was about to remove her shirt the door opened revealing his best friend. Y/N couldn't help but to sigh in relief as she saw Felix. Though she did not trust him completely he was still the only one who helped her a bit and she really appreciated it.

"Agh what do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" Hyunjin growl not afraid to show how angry he was at hat his friend had interrupted him.

"Well I'm sorry to interrupt but there is someone here to see you and I don't think you will want o keep him waiting." Felix said and watched as Hyunjin stood up.

He sent Y/N a brief glance and saw the thankful look in her eyes. He subtly nodded before walking out with Hyunjin who was still very frustrated.

"You were going to do it again, weren't you?" Felix asked once the two were in the hallway

Hyunjin just looked at him for a few seconds before walking away. When he got to the end of the hallway he looked back to his friend who was still standing infront of the door.

"It's not any of your business what I was going to do to her. Remember that I am your friend not her. You should be sticking to my side after what she did not me." He said lastly before walking away.