Chapter Twenty-One

The following morning Hyunjin got up with a horrible headache and heavy eye bags. That nightmare continued to haunt him even through he was awake. He wished it were only a simple nupightnare that he couldn't forget but unfortunately that was not the case.

With that bad dream he kept reliving that bad memory that he so badly wanted to escape. Each time he had that nightmare he could swear that he felt that man's disgusting hands in him. He so badly wanted it all erased from his head but he couldn't do anything about it.

With a smal shake of the head he got out of bed and made his way tqoq the bathroom. The first thing he did when he got there was to look at himself in the mirror. What he saw instead of his now older version was that seventeen year old kid who had been broken beyond repair.

The more he stared the more he felt the hate for himself begin to grow. He felt as if he were losing his mind as he blankly watched the tears begin to escape his eyes.

His mind was spiralling at a very alarming rate and he did not know what to do to stop it. He was going back to that horrible dark place he was in all those years ago and as much as he wanted to stop it he couldn't. His body and mind wouldn't allow it as he just froze on the spot.

And as if things couldn't get any worse he watched that disgusting man who took his innocence emerge from behind him. His tears began to fall even faster as the man wrapped his hand around his neck and grin maniacally.

What sent Hyunjin over the edge was seeing the man leaning close to him and pecking his ear every so gently and muttering the word, baby boy.

Hyunjin let out a loud cry as he overtook his senses and punched the mirror right where the man's face was supposed to to be. And just as the mirror shattered the image disappeared, leaving him all alone in his bathroom.

Deep sobs left his lips as he fell to his knees and hugged his bleeding hand closely. The blood sneered all over the bottom of his face but he could not care to wipe it away as he cried his pain out. He wished those images would go and just leave him in peace but the pain was too great.

"P-please g-go away..." He begged, leaning against the wall.

He buried his face into his knees as he tried to calm himself down. He knew that if he didnt then he would pass out from the lack of oxygen.

Soon enough his tears had completely stopped and his bathroom was eerily silent as he stared blankly ahead.

He stayed like that for a few more minutes before snapping out of the trance and getting up.

He slowly took his clothes of before hoping into the shower not caring that the water was freezing cold. It actually did him some good to have a cold shower.

When he was done he walked back into his room and began to get dressed. Today he knew that he could not go see Y/N or the kids no matter what. He was not in the right mindset and did not want to end up snapping at them.

But again was the universe on his side? No, Becasue just as he walked out of the room he bumped into Changbin who informed him that the doctor had arrived for Y/N's weekly check up.

He couldn't help but to sigh as he walked downstairs to meet the doctor.

"Oh Good morning Mr. Hwang." The doctor greeted with a friendly smile but it soon dropped when he saw the look on Hyunjin's face.

"Are you alright sir?" The older male asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's just get this over with alright." Hyunjin responded as he began leading the doctor to Y/N's room.

The doctor didn't say anything more not wanting to worsen Hyunjin's mood anymore. When they got to Y/N's room they found that she was alone without a child in sight.