The Wait, Pleasant Dream, and The Gifts

Like the falling grains of sand of an hourglass, time kept flowing slowly as the slivers of soul fragments began emerging as prominent individuals in their respective worlds.

Every sliver had gained the knowledge and experience of their assigned respective worlds, and all of them grew in size and power as they experience their worlds' very wonders.

Each of them had lived different lives before returning to their place of origin upon the death of their mortal vessels.

Alchemy, magic, runes, martial arts, gymnastics, parkour, science, engineering, architecture, agriculture, etc.

Various fields of knowledge and experiences are permanently engraved into every fragment before their return to begin merging with the essence of their origin.

A pulsing heart-shaped soul was formed that slowly began to evolve as roots started to grow from its very surface, and a gem-like skeleton began to form around the evolving soul while crystalline and velvety sinews weave themselves around the bones densely and formed into glossy and sparkling streamlined muscles. The soul began to look more human-like as time passed with every delicate curve and contour almost reaching perfection up to the finest detail. The soul's form was reaching its completion as the soul's outer appearance takes on a pearl-like luster as the white core of the soul glowed brightly with all the colors of a rainbow.

Translucent yet softly illuminating hair grew out of the soul's scalp, its length surpassing the length of her body, vague hints of the prism-like glow of colors flowing beneath the surface of her soul's pearly skin. Large seraphic wings bloomed between her shoulder blades while glistening in the light wrapping around her like a cocoon. The entirety of her soul is pulsing alive ready to awaken after centuries of reforming and evolving in God's embrace...

But a vessel must be created to house her newly reformed and evolved soul to finally and truly start awakening.

"Toto, come on, leave the butterfly alone you silly little fox." a little girl called out giggling as she ran around the meadow while her parents watch her as they enjoyed the sound of their daughter's bell-like laughter and the food brought over for the picnic. After playing with the little white fox for about an hour, the little one ran back to her parents with little Toto following not far behind. "Hug," asked the little seven-year-old while yawning and raising her arms gesturing for one of them to hug her to which her father did as her mother started humming a lullaby with a soft smile on her lips as the sun's light began to grow dim bringing about a soft orange glow.

The sound of the mother's humming being carried by the wind softly echoes in the meadow bringing the little girl into a pleasant but dreamless slumber as the last rays of daylight disappear and from the moment she slept everything then faded into a dark peaceful silence with nothing but the white silhouette of the sleeping girl remains in the center of the dark emptiness of the void. Time passes by in comfortable silence till the time before the awakening came.

"Oh Tessa, our darling little girl. We are proud of you..." a soft but familiar whisper of a man's voice echoes in the darkness.

"My little dancer, please keep on lighting up other people's worlds as you did ours..." a woman's melodious voice softly sang.  

"We love you, Tessa and we both wish you happiness in your new life." The man's voice whispered again with his voice filled with love.

"Goodbye, our little dancer, when you wake please smile knowing we are watching over you." The woman's voice echoed happily.