Coincidental Meetup

Silence... that's all that could be heard, a spell-bound-like silence within the minds of those currently residing within the bar.

Tessa being oblivious, stared at the trio with wonder. 'Why do they look so dazed? OK, this is getting weird... GOSH! Why is everyone else in the room staring blankly at me with those unfocused eyes?' Tessa thought as she looked around before taking a tentative step forward and waving her hand in front of the trio's eyes. "Hello"

Once again, the voice echoed throughout the bar. Ethereal and pleasantly calming yet enticing to those who hear it. A few seconds passed before someone finally broke out of their trance-like state with a star-struck gasp, and this caused a chain reaction among those within the bar.

Tessa was getting very confused. She had no idea of what was going through these monsters' heads, especially their reactions baffled her. But what she didn't know is that because of her little mistake of forgetting to include her voice when she was changing to her current form, Her original voice or default voice enthralled all those who heard it despite there being no power or magic used behind it.

Tessa's quite dense about how she affects others with certain aspects of herself. For example, her default or current voice is a perfect blend of her multiple past lives' voices. Her voice is gender-neutral, neither feminine nor masculine in tone, innocent yet seductive, smooth yet slightly husky, ethereal, calming, enticing, enthralling, and so much more to those who listen to her. And truth be told, this obliviousness of hers extends to most of her past lives. Tessa has very low self-esteem, which affects how she views herself and how she thinks others view her. Her low self-esteem caused her to become utterly oblivious to most romantic gestures directed toward her.

Tessa waits patiently for the trio in front of her to wake up from their little daydreaming session. Grillby was the first to snap out of it before remembering what Tessa had asked earlier. "Yes, we do accept gold bars here. Mind if I see the gold bar? and could I also ask, by what do you mean about your race not having our currency?" Grillby asked with his eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Well, my race can't exactly be classified as monsters since we technically came from a planet where neither monsters nor humans exist. Since we hadn't interacted with your planet's species much or at all, we never really did do any form of trade. Thus the current problem of not having your race's currency." Tessa grinned sheepishly at the flabbergasted faces of the monsters within the bar. Especially the short comedian, a gleam of what could only be excitement and uncertainty in his eye-lights.

'Far-fetched, but no lies detected from their words.' Sans thought as his mind wanders off to the idea of using his CHECK ability as a royal judge to gather more information. Immediately Sans focused his magic and turn his sockets at Tessa.

"Emlyn Puck(?)"

Race: Illumenthrope(?)

Age: 240 years,?(Mid Adolescence,?)

LV: 1(Permanently Disabled)

HP: 100,000/100,000(????????)

AT: 1,000(????????)

DF: 10,000(????????)

EXP: 0

NEXT: NULL

Weapon: None

Armor: Striped Shirt and Shorts