First Time Shortcut and Construction Continuation

Tessa laughed nervously, fidgeting slightly under everyone in the bar's gaze. It's a very awkward and embarrassing situation, at the very least. But it really can't be helped in this type of problematic situation since there is little to no choice in the matter, especially with the large horde of scary and hungry-looking women waiting just outside the door.

In her current form, Tessa can't do much in this situation. The race of her present incarnation isn't called master interdimensionalists for nothing by other civilizations across the universe where this particular past life's race resided. Interdimensional travel, time and space manipulation and weaponization, and cross-dimensional sensory are the most basic of abilities that the Illumenthropes were well known for. But most of such skills can only be used by those who reached maturity.

Tessa's current form is limited to particular abilities to a certain extent since this form is still in its adolescence stage, which makes it impossible to use her abilities' full potential unless she were to forcefully accelerate the aging process of her current form or use her natural form where any form of limitations do not exist, but both options are certainly not something she could do at the moment especially so when she's trying to remain covert and avoid doing something that could be questioned at this very moment.

So, here she is, awkwardly and patiently waiting for a miracle of some kind to happen so she can leave without having to deal with the horde outside the bar. She needs to go right now. Her future home is waiting for her to finish constructing it, and she wants to rest her mind for a bit with everything that had happened since she arrived in this world. After all, even if her body, mind, and soul, or more like mind and soul, had evolved and still is evolving, she still had a mortal mindset, which additionally seems to change little by little.

The room only took a few seconds to register what she said, and surprisingly Sans hopped off his seat and practically teleported right in front of her before anyone else could say anything. It is really out of character for someone that's considered a well-known lazy bones.

Sans held out his hand before saying. "Hey, kiddo, I snow a shortcut out of here. I don't want to see ya head out there with that big crowd that looks like they want to sink their teeth into ya. Just thinking about it gives me the chills, and I'm a skeleton. So what do you say?"

Tessa dwells for a few moments, her mind not quite there, as she looks shocked at the skeleton before her. 'Seriously, not expecting Mr. Cute and Lazy to make an offer.' She thought as she looked at those around her. They were shocked too that their neighborhood's lazy man took the initiative to do something, especially with such urgency and energy. It looks like she isn't the only one astonished by this development.

She looked back at the skeleton before her, looking into those bright yet calming eye lights. At that moment, time seemed to have stopped for an instant. It was like the world around them blurred, leaving just the two of them before she quickly snapped out of it shaking her head slightly, and agreed with the short skeleton in front of her. "Yeah, I'm up for anything that could help me out of my current predicament. I don't want to be mauled by the crowd of women outside."

Tessa grabbed the boney hand in front of her with a loose yet firm grip. She really can't believe that she's going to do this. She never really thought she would experience the legendary shortcut ability that Sans was quite known for.

Tessa felt heat rush to her face making it bloom with a lovely shade of violet. She felt excited that she was about to experience something that any Undertale fan would kill for. But unknown to her, though, her blushing face was misunderstood by everyone in the bar. Sans kept sending lazy provocative glances to those around him, especially to his brother and Grillby. Tessa was oblivious to the growing tension her blushing face had caused.