Framework and Spying on the Skelebros

In a clearing deep within the snow-covered pine forests of the Underground, stood a figure in white inspecting an enormous mountain of materials. The said materials seem to glow and emit energy and an aura of something... in-frangible mixed in between. The figure soon took out a pen and notepad, and right at that moment, an all too familiar voice suddenly rang through the air. Calm and composed, the voice sounded quite experienced and confident.

"OK, I now have the ten main materials needed for the bunker's framework, walls, floors, and stairs. Especially..." the voice drawled at the end of their sentence before they started to geek out about the material's name, description, origin, and whatever they planned to use it for out of habit. "Ocsillasium, some of its properties are the same as that of a certain legendary fictional metal from my original life because of its extraordinary ability to absorb, store, and release large amounts of kinetic energy if I were to be more specific. This material's atomic structure will always remain in a state of equilibrium despite any onslaught of vibrations and electromagnetic waves used against it. Almost completely erosion-resistant due to its special and dense molecular structure. I remember that this particular material comes from another interstellar world called Luce Stellarum, it is where one of my past lives secretly owned an entire mine filled to the brim with Ocsillasium ores. A little overboard, but a necessary material if I want to make the best defensive items and buildings in the future. An alloy will be made from it to form the framework for the bunker."

"And Ephemerite is a much-needed alchemic catalyst for creating a special type of cement that mimics the shape memory properties of memory foam, but the amount of force needed for it to demonstrate those properties would be at the minimum of 3.6 megatons of unadulterated force at point-blank range. This material comes from the abyss of the void dragon's tomb in a world of magic..." My voice faded into silence when I started to remember my younger brother. Such a world would have been a dream come true for Damien. He loves games and movies of this genre. I remembered playing Dungeons and Dragons just before I went out to buy some food. I sighed as I remembered the day I died. Leaving my brother and grandparents behind without having the chance to say goodbye really broke my heart.

Tessa became depressed, but there is nothing much that can be done about her depression at the moment though. So all she could do was double-check her list to make sure there aren't any materials she missed. "Mithril, Inoson, Necrodermis, Stardust, Ground Ocean Sapphires, Pura Aqua Originis, Azul Limestone, and last but not least poltergeist ectoplasm. It's all here, and now all I have to do is create a hole that's 122 meters deep with a radius of 40 meters. So earth magic and matter manipulation it is then." As she unclenches her right fist, she focuses her powers and lets them pulse through her veins. Mysterious ever-changing markings slowly rose from her arm's surface and started emitting a metallic but earthly glow.

She slowly walked outside the edge of the clearing before kneeling as her palm descends towards the ground, shining brighter with every second her palm nears the snow-covered ground. The moment her palm touches the ground though, an enormous surge of power washes over the clearing, and it is about to reach the edges of the forest. But nothing worrisome happened as the power seeped into the ground under Tessa's preternatural control. Soon enough, Tessa created a giant hole with a smooth and glossy surface after working on it for several hours. And it was all done without even causing the slightest disturbance.

"Now that's taken care of, I'll start creating the alloy then do the framework. I might as well take a short break after the framework is done to do some spying on those skeleton brothers to see what they are up to, and discover anything about their usual patrol routes and schedules to avoid detection and make sure those routes are nowhere near here." I mumbled softly to myself as I gathered the Ocsillasium, Mithril, Inoson, and Necrodermis before levitating the materials that weigh hundreds of tons each in a circle. 'OK, time to use different flames of different nature to melt these huge chunks of ore to purify them and to bring about their maximum potential.' Four flames of different colors and nature erupted from my body before they started to form spheres around the four different batches of ores rotating at different speeds and moving about in different patterns. A large amount of control, focus, and time are needed for each material due to how delicate the process is, but luckily my mind, body, and soul are powerful enough to do all four at the same time, and with the strength to spare to do at very least sixteen more without the slightest amount of strain.