Chapter 1: A risen hero

It was a regular Saturday night at 11.p.m. in Frankfurt am main. Since there weren't any clouds on the sky some stars were visible. The lights from the skyscrapers were shinning in the darkness.

Deep down in the streets of the glowing city. A woman was walking home after work. As she went into an alley for a short cut, she walked across a group of four boys. For them she seemed like an easy prey, so they decided to follow her. As soon as she noticed she started running but unfortunately, she ran right into a dead end.

"Bad luck, huh?"

She turned around and saw the four, standing right in front of her.

"What do you want from me?", asked she.

Two of them came forward.

"Look, you give us your money and we promise no one will get hurt.", said one of them while laughing.

Suddenly the woman saw how the other two teenagers behind them got pulled up by something.

"Look at her. How scared she is."

One of them looked behind and saw that their two companions were gone. He tapped on the other one's shoulder while saying "Hey look behind!".

"Huh? Where did they go?"

They were getting nervous. But then they looked up and saw how they were hanging up there. Unconscious. Something web like was holding them.

"Are those webs?", asked one of them.

Then someone landed right in front of them in the dark. He walked into the light.

"Hey! Who are you?", shouted one of them while going into his fighting pose

"I'm a dude swinging through the city while wearing a Spider-suit. Yeah, I must look like so many other people.", said the mysterious guy.

"Damn the stories are real. There is indeed some guy pretending to be Spider-Man.", said one of the youngsters while laughing.

"Like you are pretend to be a tough guy? Look if you keep this up, I promise you all will get hurt.", said Spider-Man.

One of them went for a punch, but Spider-Man dodged it by doing a flip over him. Then he kicked him in the back afterwards and he felt into garbage cans.

The last one didn't even want to try and just ran off out of fear.

"As I said. Just pretending to be tough guys."

He went to the woman and asked if she was okay. She said she was fine and thanked him. Then he ran up the building to the top and swang away.

His Spidey-suit was shining while swinging through the city. Since Frankfurt am main had many high buildings, he hadn't too many problems with his web aim.

After some swinging, he landed on the top of the highest building in the city. The Commerzbank tower. He took off his mask to enjoy the glorious view in front of him.

"Although it's all real it yet feels like a dream. Since I was a little kid, I dreamed of becoming Spider-Man one day and now I'm really getting the chance. It just feels amazing. To also get the chance to do the opposite as my brother. Vijah. I know you are somewhere out there. One day I will stop you."

Then he put his mask back on and jumped off.

"But you know what's the most interesting part about all this. How I got this power. Well unlike the real Spider-Man we watch in movies I didn't get bitten by a spider. One night there was a big celebration at school. It was like a prom night. We were celebrating a new painkiller, which was brand new on the market and since our principal was a close friend of the CEO of the company who made the medicine, he had to celebrate it. But then suddenly there was a big explosion and from all the people there I got caught into that. I remember my crush Stacy saw me laying on the ground and she brought me to safety. Then she found one dose of the new painkiller next to her and since I was in terrible pain, she made me swallow it. But it didn't taste like a painkiller. It was more of a jelly kind mass, which was just disgusting."

Meanwhile he had arrived at home and sneaked in through a window.

"Then I remember waking up in my room and my injuries had already healed. And I just felt amazing. Like I felt some kind of power in myself. I noticed that I was more flexible than ever. Like I was made of rubber. Besides I could stick to ceilings and all that. My physical strength increased too. I had been trained in martial arts before and through my new strength I was just unbeatable. It's just crazy how strong I became. Whatever was in that painkiller dose wasn't the painkiller for sure. It was something else. But it doesn't matter because through it I got my powers so that I could try to be Spider-Man. The only thing that I don't have is the Spidey-sense, so dodging bullets won't be that easy."

He had put off his suit and was wearing his normal clothes.

"And from where I got my suit? Well, I didn't made it. I just bought an expensive Spider-Man suit and upgraded it with better lenses. Oh, forgot to mention. Not only did I gain strength, but I also got smarter. After some long time, I was able to make my own web fluid for my web-shooters. It took me quit long, but I was able pull it off. So that's how I kind of became my own Spider-Man. And by the way my name is Jaden. Jaden Sharma."

Next Chapter "One day as Jaden"