Chapter 1

Summery: Draco is a rich nobles son forced to work as a servant in his own home. Will a chance meeting with the prince change his bad fortune? Harry/Draco slash
Warning: this is Slash meaning male/male relationship. And there is Male Pregnancy if you don't like that, then don't read, FLAMES OF THAT SORT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

Hogwarts is a large kingdom consisting of four lands Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Each land is owned by a Baron/Baroness (a title that is passed on to the oldest child of a Baron/Baroness upon his/her death be it male or female) who in turn regulates commerce and puts laws upon the land and assigns Lords/Ladies with which to govern a piece of the Large land. In turn the lords/Ladies provide services for the current monarch of Hogwarts on behalf of the Baron or Baroness as the need arises, such as providing knights if a war with another kingdom should become inevitable.

There is no imminent need to have marriages between opposite sexes, as magic is available if a couple of the same gender should wish to have a child. As such no gender restriction is befallen upon any royal who is of age (18 years) to marry. Not many people know of it but there is not even the restriction of class or age in the clause of Hogwarts royal marriage contract. As such most of the citizens of the Hogwarts might find it unusual for a royal to marry with the lower class or with someone younger then 16 years of age.

From the time Draco was born he was given everything and anything he had ever wanted. His mother doted on him and his father had always proclaimed his fondness for his heir. But happiness was not to last for when Draco was only 7 years of age his mother passed away from the cause of an illness. Only the memories they shared and the love she had for him were left behind. Draco's father, thinking that Draco must need another parents care specially when he went on such lengthy trips for the royal court, remarried to a man by the name of Tom Riddle. He was a cruel man with love for only his own two children. He however hid his cruelness well from Lucius and thus Draco's father never knew. 6 months after his marriage to Tom, Lucius went on another trip for the royal court however he never returned and news came in one day that he was killed in a raid. Only 9 and without either parent, left in the care of the man who hated him, Draco became a servant in the house that was his very own while his stepsiblings and stepfather lived a life of luxury and comfort. Now 16 years of age, Draco is used to the life he leads yet he still hasn't despaired for with each dawn he finds new hope that one day his dreams of happiness will come true. (AN corny last line from Disney's animated version of Cinderella.)

-Royal castle-grounds-

Ron Weasley looked at his best friend as if he was crazy. It was early in the morning and the whole of Hogwarts royal castle was hustling and bustling to start another day. Harry, the prince, had just asked Ron to yet again try to do something about Harry's inevitable marriage to Ron's younger sister.

"Harry mate Ginny is bethroed to you there isn't much I can do about it."

"Try anything, do anything" Harry says flailing his hands about "just convince your parents to call it off. "

Ron raises an eyebrow at him "And have my head chopped off. I don't think so. You know how your father is about you getting an heir and all."

Just then James Potter, King of Hogwarts says Good morning to the chatting friends as he passes them by with a hoard of guards following him close behind.

"Father" Says Harry as he falls in step withhis fatherwhile Ron follows the two royals.

"Yes Harry?" asks James as he rapidly walks to the group of carriages awaiting him.

"I need to talk to you"

"Well hurry up. I haven't got much time."

"I don't want to marry Ginny."