Chapter 5

"Draco!"

"Yes Father?"

"Go to the next town over and get these items"Tom hands Draco a long list of items "they don't have any of these at the local market place."

"But the next town over is Hogsmead in the land of Ravenclaw"

"Yes"

"I have to go through the forbidden forest, it's filled with bandits."

"So..." Tom inquires sneering.

Draco sighs and says "never mind I'll go"

"Oh and here's the money don't spend it on useless things. "

"Yes father"

"oh, and I also want you to get one of the designers from there as well, I want Pansy to look her best when she meets with the prince."

"Yes father"

"Now get going. If you go now you should be able to return by sundown"

Passing the forest on his way to Hogsmead Draco heard a sound. He followed it to a group of laughing bandits. Apparently Harry had gotten himself in trouble again. Harry's legs and hands were tied up and he was slowly being lowered into a pond full of crocodiles and other nasty sea creatures.

"Oh come on. This is highly uncivilized." Says Harry as he wiggles his body trying to get the ropes off.

"We're not supposed to act civilized that's why we're outlaws."

Another round ofguffaws is heard form the group as Harry is lowered further towards his doom

"You've got to be kidding me." Draco whispers to himself as he walks towards the group. Hey you!"

"Who do we have here?" says a dark haired man who seemed to be the leader of the group. He looks at Draco up and down circling and leering at him (talk about multitasking). "You're pretty." He brings his hand forward to grab Draco's ass

Draco glares at him and grabs the mans hand and twists it and not too gently releases it "Hands off pervy"

"Oh he's feisty." Says the man as he takes his injured hand to nurse it. "Name's Rodolphus, why don't we take this to the bedroom eh cutie."

The group of bandits starts crowding around Draco as Draco backs up towards a tree.

"Hey you touch him and die." Harry cries as he tries desperately to get the ropes off. The person holding the rope had tied it to a tree with a silent order from Rodolphus when Draco had entered the scene.

"I don't think you're ready to make threats with your current situation." Says one of the other bandits looking at the rope holding Harry up.

"Look I don't want any trouble just let him go." Says Draco.

"Why. Is he your husband or something?" asks Rodolphus raising an eyebrow in question.

"Well no"

"Then there really isn't any reason we can let him go now can we"

"If I said yes would you have?"

"Hmm...no"

Draco takes a frustrated sigh "I didn't want to do this but..." He punches the guy closest to him on the face and runs towards Harry. The rest of the bandits follow him trying to catch him

Rodolphus wipes his mouth looking at Draco "For a fragile looking thing he sure packs a punch. Get him." He smiles evilly "He's going to be fun to tame."

Unfortunately for the bandits Draco was very skilled in the art of physical combat and had gotten through to them without much trouble. After beating up and lying unconscious all of them, Draco carefully stirred the rope holding Harry away form the pond and then lowed it to the ground where he untied Harry's binds.