Rashami's hope

Recap:
Umar and Rashami were missing each other and had their own thoughts regarding the whole eviction. Both were stressed for eachother but st the same time relieved too knowing the fact that both are mentally very strong. Umar receives Rashami's letter which makes him smile and he expressed his feeling towards Rashami infront of his brothers.

In BB house

Rashami was in silent mode. She was not talking to anyone like before. Everyone could see that she was missing Umar. But becoz they all were in a game show everyone's priority was their game. No one wanted to divert their mind from the game. It had already been more than 3 months for them in the show completely detached from the outer world. Everyone were already exhausted and they just wanted the show to get over so that they can come out and be with their family and friends.
After sometime BB makes an announcement that the show was extended by 2 weeks. Listening to this everyone was shocked as they all were exhausted but out of all Rashami was stressed the most becoz she was aware that now there is nobody whom she can trust. She was aware that anyone can backstab her any moment. Rakhi saw Rashami tensed and she tried talking to her. She explained her that she was in a show and its their responsibility to entertain the audience.
Rakhi: Dekh Rashami har kisiko yeh mauka nhi milta.... iss platform ki izzat kar. Main maanti hu tu dukhi hai lekin tujhe khudko sambhalna hoga... khud ke liye.. apni audience ke liye... apne parivaar ke liye aur apne hero ke liye. Soch agar woh tujhe aisa sad sad dekhega toh usse kaisa lagega.
Rashami: Tu sahi bol rhi hai Rakhi. Lekin main kya karu mujhe Umar ki aadat hogyi hai. Jab se aayi hu tab se leke ab tak sirf ek wohi toh tha mere saath. Har situation mein usne mera saath diya hai. Jab har koi mujhe ignore karta tha, corner karne ki koshish karta tha sirf wohi tha jo mujhse baat karta tha.... mujhe hasaya karta tha... uske saath main bilkul bachhi banjaati hu jaise main apni family ke bich hoti hu... woh mera khayal bhi toh kitna rakhta tha. Jab hamari ladai bhi hoti thi tab bhi woh mera khayal rakhta tha.
Rakhi: Janti hu main. Sab dekha hai maine. Lekin humein abhi bhi 2 weeks tak rehna hai yaha pe. Umar ke jaane se ghar suna hogya hai. Udhar KK udas hai, idhar tu udaas hai, mere pass koi nhi hai entertainment ke liye, Pratik ke pass koi nhi hai ladne ke liye. Uss majnu ki laila ka bhanda fodne ke liye koi nhi hai... Dekh pure ghar mein sanatta hai. Agar hum bhi sad rahenge toh audience ko kon entertain karega bol
Rashami who was zoned out for a while started asking Rakhi
Rashami: Rakhi.. Show 2 weeks extend hua hai toh Umar wapas aa shakta haina?
Rakhi: Shayad aa shakta hai... Strong toh bohat tha aur uski fans bhi bohat the...
Rashami: BiggBoss Umar ko bhejdo naa... Pls🥺🙂

Asim's house

Umar got a call from Bigg Boss Team where they offereed him to rejoin the show to which Umar responded that he needs some time to think about it.

Weekend ka vaar episode
Umar didn't want to watch Weekend ka Vaar as he knew what all happened. Asim and Nomaan watched the episode. They got soo angry when they heard Geeta Kapur saying "Aggression is in his inherent nature". They got angry when Umar was not given a chance to speak to defend himself. They couldn't see their elder brother bowing his head down.

Next day episode

The moment Rashami took Umar's name in use n throw tag n she mentioned that KK, Teja and she herself has used Umar. Asim and Nomaan were like she is bang on. Then the moment comes when eviction was annouced. Umar joins them to watch that part coz he wanted to see what happened when he left. Everyone's heart beat was increased. They all were emotional and had tears in their eyes. They saw how Rashami was crying, not ready to leave Umar... how she was running after him... how Umar holded her hand to give her strength. They saw how KK was not ready to believe this news. They saw how Shamita told that she don't think Umar is going n lets wait. Suddenly gate opened and every other housemate were shocked. KK was not ready to hug him coz he didn't want Umar to go like this. Rashami hugged him sooo tightly like she just want to him to be with her n not go. Umar said "I am fine... I am fine" coz he knew Rashami was scared for him. Umar saw how devastated Rashami was... how she was coughing after crying non-stop, he saw her saying "He needed this more than I deserve" This line of hers made Umar believe that Rashami was the only person who was emotional becoz Umar's dream was shattered. He realised at that moment she was not crying becoz she cannot live in that house without him (this is also 1 of the reason) but she was also crying becoz she knew how imp this show was for him, she knew he had done alot of hardwork to reach there... she knew he was in pain and in stress after that incident.... she knew he was affected by constant target on his profession... he was affected how makers were trying to break his friendship with KK.
Watching their brother's eviction Asim n Nomaan had tears in their eyes. Asim remembered how devasted Umar was when he saw Umar sitting in the chair playing with his button looking at his shoes when he went to pick him up.