"I am proud of you.. Rashimi"

Recap:

Rajiv returned back to Bigg Boss house again with some special power. Rashami was first disappointed that Umar didn't come back but she was happy to see Rajiv back. On the other hand, Umar fumbled in front media and said "Rab ne bana di jodi" when media asked questions related to his bond with Rashami.

In Umar's house

Umar was making coffee in his kitchen. He was beating coffee in Rashami's cup. After a min he poured hot water in his cup. He went to his living room and sat on the sofa. He started checking his phone while having a sip of the coffee. He saw Rajiv's entry in the house in his post. He reshared Rajiv's post in his instagram story.

Umar saw some fan edits of Rashami and her mom's interaction. He saw a different side of Rashami in these edits. He saw her child like nature. She was happy, excited and dancing . He had never seen her this happy before. He remembered her words

"Mujhe meri family bohat mushkil se wapas mili hai.... Meri mom meri sab kuch hai... meri bhagwan hai"

After watching the edit which had no sound, Umar searched for other video clip which had full conversation. After searching for 5 mins, he found a clip which had the entire conversation.

Rashami was wearing a pink dress with a ponytail, big hoops and shoes. She was looking very cute. BiggBoss announced that another videocall is from Rashami's family. Rashami got excited after hearing the announcement.

She called her mom by her name 'Rasila'. She was asking her mom whether she is proud or not? She introduced her with every other housemate and introduced Rajiv as her 'var' (husband). Hearing this Umar got little annoyed (in fun) and said "Iss Rajiv ko bola tha no pati patni drama"

Rashami started asking her mom whether her mom was fine or not as she was in stress for last 2-3 weeks. Listening this her mom started teasing her

"Chal Jhuthiiii.... mujhe pata hai tujhe stress kyun ho rha tha"
"Mummyyyyy Mummyyy..... Chup"

Rashami tried to shut her mom up. Hearing this Umar started blushing and smiling. To divert her mom, Rashami starting asking about her performance and how is she looking. Aunty replied that this time her performance was exactly like her clothes 'colorful'

Aunty even scolded her for not loosing her weight. Hearing this Umar got excited and was like

"Haan... Aunty aur dhanto isse.... maine kitna kaha workout karle lekin sunna thori hai isse. Aur bahane ek se badhar ek hai madam ke pass... ek number ki aalsi hai yeh"

Rashami started calling swastik, bhavya, her brother and sister in law to again diver her mom. She had an amazing conversation with her whole family which made Umar happy.

One thing which is common in both Umar and Rashami is the love for family. Both of them value their family alot. Both have a special connection with their family. Umar, who never got emotional in his entire stay inside the BiggBoss house got emotional when he got a chance to talk to his sister through videocall. His bond with Asim is known to all. His bond with Nomaan is also very special. For Umar his brothers or should I say his entire family is his strength.

Rashami's love for her family is something which Umar has always loved. He knew about her difference with her mom during BB13. He saw her reaction when she saw her mom in finale. He knew her mom was her strength and being a person who loves his mom, Umar always respected, admired her for this.

Inside BiggBoss house

Rashami was spending her entire time with Rajiv. Most of the time they were speaking about Umar and how they were missing him.