"The Famous Gold Chain"

Recap:

On one hand, Nomaan and Asim were teasing Umar about his reply when fans asked question related to Rashami's gold chain during his live session while on other hand, by the end of every day Rashami's hope that Umar will return was decreasing. She was stressed thinking "Pata Nahi Umar mere baare mein kya sochta hai?" Fans got their first heart attack when Umar answered "We are Just Friend" when asked about his bond with Rashami in his interview.

In Social Media

Social Media is like a small society which is filled with all kind of people. Some are toxic fans who are always ready to troll. They do not think even for a second to go below the belt. Some fans are attached with their idol so much that they are very protective for them. They start behaving like they are parents of their idol. Some fans understand their idol are also human like them and they cannot interfere their personal life. Thus, one can find every kind of personality in social media. Some are positive while some are negative.

Some fans started questioning Umar's loyalty and Umar's character. Some even started judging him saying he was with Rashami only for the game and he was like one of Rashami's ex who cheated her. Some fans were disappointed and were not able to understand what is true... the things which they saw in Livefeed or the things which they heard in interview.

At the same time some fans noticed the gold chain in his hand during the interview. They realised action speaks louder than words. They realised Umar's "We are just friend" is something different as he always mentioned Rashami's name in close friends list who matters to him and whose actions will affect him. That gold chain was literally the hope of these fans. It always made these fans believe in UmRash bond and have faith in them.

In Alibagh

After finishing the shooting, all three boys were having a fun time with whole team. It was a pool party with music, dance, yummy food, drinks and all. Asim from Bigg Boss 13, Divya from Bigg Boss OTT and Umar from Bigg Boss 15 while Nomaan, Adil and Nidhi were the one who were managing SM and everything else from outside. One of the common topic between all of them was Bigg Boss. They all were sharing their experience during their stay in the house. How that experience affected their life be it in personal and professional level. Apart of Bigg Boss they discussed about work, music, food, travelling and many more things.

When everyone was discussing about Ladak and Umar told that he want to go to Ladak, Kashmir and suddenly, he started having hicupps. Nomaan being Nomaan

Nomaan: Lagta hai koi bohat hi special insaan sache dil se yaad kar rha hai.

Umar stared at Nomaan and was continuously getting hicupps.

Nomaan: Ladak baad mein jana pehle jaake paani piyo aur mujhe ghurna band karo.

Umar goes to the other side of the pool where there was water and other drinks. He took a glass of water and started sipping it. He started counting 10 to 1 to divert his mind and stop his hiccups when Asim comes to him.

Asim: She is actually missing you alot. I saw some clips in social media and I can relate and understands her feelings.

Umar: I know.... I didn't realise how our bond grow this strong. Even I miss her.

Asim: Pata hai... Dikhta bhi hai.

They both went to near by table and sat on the chair. They had a heart to heart conversation.

Asim: Jab feelings hai toh why are you not accepting in media?

Umar: Asim, I have many reasons. I thought about both my and Rash's personal and professional life but the main reason is I cannot take decision about our relation alone. She is equally involved in this and she has the equal right to take decision. I was clear with her that I like her aur yeh likeness kaha jaati hai woh baahar aake dekhenge. And for me giving clarity to her is important and uski taraf se kya hai she had never spoken. Toh bina kisi clarity ke bina isko saath discuss kare I cannot go in media and give statements about our relationship status.