Rajiv is back

Recap:

On one hand Rashami was thinking about why did she choose to help Tejasswi over Pratik while on other hand Umar was getting both positive and negative comments/ response. He further removed the gold chain from his hand.

In Social Media

As always fans were again looking for the gold chain in Umar's hand in his newly uploaded post. They tried their best to look for the chain but were unable to find it. After several attempt they realised that the chain is not present.

After knowing that Umar has removed the chain, few fans got upset as it was their hope. Because these fans are extremely emotionally attached with Umar and Rashami, they do get affected by tiny tiny things.

"#UmRash was a lie. Its all over. It was fake issiliye Umar removed the chain"

"Umar why did you remove the chain?? Why😭😭😭"

They comment, tweet things out of disappointment which sometimes get over board or tend to be little negative. But, at the same time, there are fans who are open minded and positive too. They believe one chain or one statement given in media doesn't define whether a bond is real or fake or whether it is strong or not.

"Guys calm down... one chain don't define #UmRash bond. Even I don't wear my parents gift or my frnd's gift 24*7 but that doesn't mean I don't love my parents or my frnd"

After two days

Rajiv was leaving for Bigg Boss house. He was on his way to the set. He receives a call.

Rajiv: I knew it... I just knew it. You will call me. Tell me kya message dena hai.

Other person: Aisa nhi hai... I called you to tell that I'll miss you n jaldi wapas aana

Rajiv: Jhuth... Come on yaar Umar. I know what you feel for her so stop all your drama n tell me kya message dena hai

Umar: Koi message nhi hai. Just hug her from side... lekin zyada tightly nhi... samjha (jealous Umar 😂) Aur haan.... no more Pati patni drama.

Rajiv: Anything else?

Umar: No nothing....  bas stay with her, have fun with her. Tell her to play for herself. Zyada dildaar  banne ki zarurat nhi hai.

Rajiv: Okay.. chal I reached the sets... Will meet you after coming back.

Umar: Okay. Bye Rajeeeeev.

After few hours Inside Bigg Boss

Living room blinds were down for a long time. Bigg boss called KK to confession room to get the task file. Everyone assembled in the living room. KK started reading the task file. The task was related to some surprise, some happiness. It was imformed that there is a special power given to a special person.

Everyone thought the person might be Umar. Everyone knew he was a tough player and he would be back. After a min, a song started to play and slowly the blinds were opening. Rashami was having mixed emotions. She was happy, relieved, emotional and nervous.

The main gate opened and Rajiv entered the house. Blinds were opened. Everyone were excited to see Rajiv. Rashami's hope was again shattered but she was happy too. She was happy because it was Rajiv, her best friend inside the house. Shamita was the first person to hug him. One by one everyone hugged him.

Rashami hugged Rajiv. She felt the warmth in that hug. Why wouldn't she? Rajiv is one of the most positive person. His hug is full of warmth which transfer positivity, happiness to the other person.