Warding off the evil eyes

Recap:

In last chapter we saw Rashami got ticket to finale. Ater the announcement of ticket to finale, Rajiv left from BiggBoss house. Post Rajiv's exit, Rashami removed her gold ring from her left hand's ring finger. Umar and Rajiv met the very next day. UmJiv were papped by the media where media praised their friendship and also Umar's bond with Rashami. When media was praising Umar and Rsshami's bond, Umar touched his ears to ward off the evil eye. Umar shared his and Rashami's story to Rajiv.

In Restuarant

Rajiv: Did you have crush on Rashami at that time?

Umar: Crush???? I don't know (with little confused expression)

Rajiv: Hein... What is this "I don't know"? Its either you have or you don't.... and pls do not try to lie to me.

Umar: I mean she was beautiful... I mean is... she is beautiful. I like to..... I love to see her dancing. And during 13 scene kuch aur hi tha.... you know what I mean.

Rajiv: Umar... You are confusing me... Tell me clearly.

Umar: Okay... Because starting mein Asim aur Rashmi were not friends and they used to fight, I didn't like her but with time when their friendship grew I saw a different side of her. I started admiring her. I liked how she handled everything. At times even I felt she could've handled it differently but doing what she did and how she did also takes alot of courage.

Rajiv: Woh sab thik hai but did you have crush on her?

Umar was constantly trying his best to divert the topic but Rajiv was not ready to leave his question (Bichara Umruu😂😂😂)

There enters waiters with their order. Watching food Umar started thinking

This is the right thing to divert Rajiv.... Thank God food came at the correct time.

Umar: Khana aa gya.... I am very hungry... lets have food.

Rajiv: Yaa... mujhe bhi bohat bhook lag rhi hai.

[Rajiv, our cutu is sooo naive. He didn't realise Umar was just trying to change the topic😂😂😂]

They both have their meal with lot of laughter, lot of fun and lot of leg pulling.

Inside BiggBoss house

Nishant ans Rashami were in kitchen area. Nishant was preparing dinner while Rashami was sitting opposite to kitchen platform. They were discussing about the first thing which they will do just after getting out of this house.

Nishant: Ratio, tu nikalne ke baad kya karegi sabse pehle?

Rashami: I'll talk to my family.

Nishant: Arey, woh toh karegi hi... par sabse pehle kisko karegi?

Rashami: Sabse pehle mere bhai gaurav motu ko 2nd meri Rasila ko... bolungi "Mummy Aawi gyi taari mithu" phir.. (she thinks for few nano second while Nishant interrupts

Nishant: Umriii hoga naa (says with teasing tone)

Rashami: Haan Umar.... shayad reverse bhi ho shakta hai.... Lekin Meri Rasila 2nd mein hi hogi

Nishant: oooo... aisa kya (with full teasing tone)

In Restaurant

Umar and Rajiv had their food and were leaving from the restuarant. Two to three staff of the restuarant came towards them and requested them for pictures.

Staff no 1: Hi Sir, I hope you liked our service. We are gad that you visited our place. If you don't have any problem can we please have a picture with you?