'We are Just Friends'

Recap
KK nominated Rashami due to which she lost her VIP status. Umar got to know about it through social media. He realised that KK didn't consider Rashami as his friend. Later on Umar came live on instagram wgere he interacted with his fans. During that live, fans recognised that he was still wearing Rashami's gold chain in his hand. Fans recalled UmRash moment from livefeed which is known as 'The Omellete Theory.'

Asim's place

After completing instagram live, Asim and Nomaan starting teasing Umar for his reply to gold chain related question.

Nomaan started laughing loudly. He started immitating Umar. He looked at his hand and said
'Haan yeh Rashami ka gift... maine haath mein hi pehena... roz nahata tha... dekhne ke liye asli hai yaa nakli....'

Saying this he again started laughing n falls in sofa. Umar got irritated looking Nomaan laughing and immitating him.

Umar jumped on him started beating Nomaan and said "Tera zyada nhi horaha..... haan mujhe chedenga..."

Nomaan started screaming Asim's name to help him.

Nomaan: Asimmmm... Help... Tumhare ghar pe bal ka prayog ho rha hai.... Nishkashit karo iss violent insaan ko yaha se🤣🤣🤣

Umar: kya bola???? Kya bolaaa???  Violent insaan... Tu ruk... tujhe real violence dikhata hu

He started beating Nomaan more (Bichara Nomaan🤣🤣🤣)

Asim: Umar leave him. Kya kar rha hai bro?

Umar leaves Nomaan and looks at Asim.
kn
Asim: Kya galat bola woh... Sahi toh bola... You were blushing soo hard... See your face... its pink😜

Asim gives his hand to Nomaan and picks him up. Asim and Nomaan gives hifi to each other. Umar stares at them... picks cushions and throws it to Asim n Nomaan. All three brothers play pillow fight for sometime with alot of laughter.

Inside Bigg Boss house

After knowing about that the show is getting extended by two weeks, Rashami started having hope that Umar will return back. She was confident that audience will oppose the eviction of Umar. And keeping audience in mind makers will call back Umar again. She was sure that Umar had all the qualities of being the winner of the show.

Every morning she would wake up with the hope that 'Today Umar will comeback'.  She would speak to other contestant about Umar's return. Everytime when blinds were down, she would think 'Abhi Umar aaega'.

At the same time she would get nervous too... thinking about how would she react when Umar will actually come back. What will Umar think of her after watching her getting sooo emotional after his eviction.

By the end of the day she would loose her hope and start feeling low. This was her everyday cycle.

Rashami, a self made, self sufficient, independent, strong headed and mature woman had seen a lot of struggle in her life especially in her love life. The world calls her solid woman. She can handle every situation with alot of strength and grace.

Rashami was scared of love, relationship due to her bad experiences in her past. The same Rashami Desai was behaving like a teenage girl who had fallen in love for the first time.

She would talk about Umar for non-stop with everyone. She would immitate him when talking about her. She would wear his perfume and his jacket. She would go in confession room and request Bigg Boss to send Umar back.

Other constestant would also talk about Umar with her. She would discuss how she has a special connection with both Riaz Brother. She never allowed anyone to talk bad about Umar even in fun infront of her.

UMRASH: The Soulmatesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें