𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐄𝐥-𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨

KGF

Kolar Gold Fields (K.G.F.) is a mining region.

K.G.F. is about 30 kilometres (19 mi) from Kolar, 100 kilometres (62 mi) from Bangalore, capital of Karnataka and 245 kilometers (152 mi) from Chennai

Over a century, the town has been known for gold mining.

(A bit of history)

The Western Gangas founded Kolar in the second century CE. For as long as they were in power (nearly 1,000 years)
they used the title "Kuvalala-Puravareshwara" (Lord of Kolar), even after they moved their capital to Talakadu.

Kolar came under Chola rule in 1004. Following their usual naming system, the Cholas called the district Nikarilichola-mandala.

John Taylor III acquired a number of mines in K.G.F. in 1880, and his firm (John Taylor & Sons) operated them until 1956; the Mysore Gold Mining Company was a subsidiary. In 1902, the mines were electrified with a 140-kilometre (87 mi) cable run by General Electric from the hydroelectric power plant at Shivanasamudra Falls. The government of Mysore took over the mines in 1956.

The Kolar gold mines were nationalized in 1956, and provided a total of over 900 tonnes of gold. They were closed by the Indian government on 28 February 2001 for environmental and economic reasons; food, water and shelter were scarce, and production did not justify the investment.The mine closed on 28 February 2001 due to a fall in gold prices, <[despite gold still being present there.]>

Kolar in Karnataka has deposits of gold in India. These mines are among the deepest in the world which makes mining of this ore a very expensive process.

< the KGF was the world's second deepest gold mine at a depth of 3,000 metres. Kolar Gold Field is the first gold mine of India.>

About 3.25 km that is 14,100 Feet!
And much more!
-

--------------
The Kgf movie which has been released Is based on three incidents but a fictional story!
The characters, their povs everything is fiction but on a true Base!

KGF is a real place, The ELDORADO (The lost city of gold), A place which provided tons and tons of gold! A massive place with a massive history!!

There are are few Incidents like this happened there, as I said be I am changing the whole story! I will do more research for the information so that There will be more twist and turns...
I am still not sure on what twists and changes I am going to write, as I research as I will write!

.
.
.
I would love to write the original story here but, I wouldn't want to copy someone's work and another reason I don't want any issues on that

( I AM CHANGING THE STORY, BUT A FEW PARTS MIGHT BE SIMILAR, IF ITS NOT THEN, THE STORY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD!! IN MY POV)

THE CHARACTERS MIGHT CHANGE AS WELL!!!

________________

Thank you for visiting and please do vote! ♡
Don't be a silent reader! Share your thoughts in the comments!

-Unknown