𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

Journalist Anand Ingalagi's Book
"EL-DORADO" that detailed the events at Kolar Gold Fiedls (KGF) between 1951 and the present day has been the banned by the government India and all the published copies were burnt. However a television news channel (24/news procures a copy of the book. The chief Editor of the channel, Deepa Hegde, Interviewed Anand circling the events. And that's were the story starts.

Library

Deepa Hegde : What kind of book is this?? "Based on a true story??" Is this how a Senior Journalist will write?? How will people even read this??? Will they believe??

Anand:Can you give me that book

One of them in the crew passes the book to Anand! He takes his pen out and strikes of the "Based on a true story"

"Now will they believe and read?"

Anand Ingalagi just Smiled.
'You must have heard about El-Dorado.'

Deepa:"You mean the lost city of gold?"

Anand: Thousands and Thousand years ago, So many kings were in the progress of searching the Kingdom of Gold have lost Their families and Armies, but no one found it. But if one finds it he would the king of it, right?

Deepa:Possibly.

Anand: This book has Been writing about that someone

Deepa: but-

Anand: This book is not fictional but real, there is only 1 proof in this whole world! And that is the Bravery Stone!

Deepa: Bravery Stone?

Anand: It's not the Stones which are there in the sides of the riverbanks! That stone has the sculpture of "him" because he has achieved something so big.

Deepa : How much ever the depth the Stone might be in, I will get it out! I want to see it. The Stone if it exists

Signals to one of the member in the crew

"Get a excavation team ready! How much ever it might cost it's okay, let's dig it out. What sir? Where is your Bravery Stone? Where the El-Dorado which you are saying??"
Anand smiles.

K.G.F...

Out the library

Executive manager : From KGF town 18 kilometres there is a village called Bairya, from there 5½ kilometres take a left 4 kilometres right side there is a mountain, they say next to they mountain there is a tree, if we dig around the tree we might get to the Bravery Stone!

Owner of 24/news: Arrange a team, go today and dig!

Executive manager: Sir, Are you serious??? In 3 days I have marriage! How will I go there listening to this old man's words????

Owner:Anand Ingalagi has told! So I am damn serious!
----------
(Inside the Library)

Deepa Hegde : We have taken all the 1951's Newspapers and checked thoroughly but none of those have an single article about KGF...leave that, let's leave this book too, We will listen it from you! Who is he? Hero or villian?? What happened there?

Anand: The Gold which is found in KGF has a big value! But behind the hands which taken them has a big history!

(Note: The Past/ flashback will start from here, but there will be the background narrating voice of Anand Ingalagi, voice as in his lines so don't get confused!!)
(ANAND "P" - "P" MEANS PRESENT AND "F" MEANS FLASHBACK)

<Kolar District, 1951>
Anand P: Where ever the gold found in this world, will be found by Chance.
In 1951, 18 km from KGF town, when farmers where digging a well they found this Weird and different Stone. Government officials had came there for the investigation, with them even Suryavardhan was there!

<Bairya - Mysore District >
F: A lady crying In pain, she was going through the birth of her baby, at the same time in kgf well they were digging and found this weird Stone.
She had given birth at the same time, one of the Stones were handed to Suryavardhan

Anand p: In the play of fate there happened 2 incidents, Gold mines were born and " he" was born. Gold cannot be found like an Normal stone, but for Suryavardhan the gold was found tons and tons like Normal stones, he did not leave even the dust and rust from the there.

A old telling the women (shatnamma) who gave birth to him.

Old lady: You Have got a son like a king.

Shatnamma: Raja (king)

She bought him like a king, cherished him with her love, she worked so hard for his food, she was insulted for not having a Husband and a father for her child. She cried. But when she sees her son the pain fades away! That's the bond between a mother and her child! She worked worked,
one day while cooking, she started coughing very badly until she found out blood from her mouth!

Anand p: Suryavardhan took the place in lease for 99 years in the name of limestone mining, He wanted that place to be a secret, he dragged so many people there and started the mining work.

<Hospital>
Nurse: Boy, This money is not enough for
Saving your mother!

Boy: (Groans in Frustration) (cries)

Anand p: In 14 years marriage, In 15 years a child, A life full of problems and in 25 years death, the only 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 she can leave for her son is her last words!
(Boy sobs)

Shantamma: If everyone has money they can live happily they think, but if you don't have money you can't even die happily, they don't think that. Give me a promise, I don't know how you are going to live but when you die, You have to die as a very Rich business man who is respected by the world!

Boy: I promise you that I will become very rich amma(mom)

She died.

Anand p: Amma only told the goal, but he had to figure the path

Beggar f: money, money, money give money.

Boy f: I don't have money

Beggar f: you don't? You don't have money? Here money! *he showed him some coins*

Boy f: this is not enough, I want more

Beggar f: For coins you have to beg, For more money you have to raise your hand!
"The Beggar held a man's collar who went that way and shouted money, the man got scared an threw the money and ran away."

Beggar f: Power! Only if you have power you get money

Boy f: Power, where can I find it??
Beggar laughs

Anand p: "Powerful people come from powerful places."
___________________________________________
T

hank you for visiting and please do vote! ♡
Don't be a silent reader! Share your thoughts in the comments!
-1089 words

-Unknown