4

Rocky arrived to Bangalore.

"Stop the car near a bar" said Rocky to the driver. " It's election time today sir..The bar will not even be open!" The driver says as the car halts, The Driver peeks out as it seemed like a huge traffic, he saw people running back, they looked like the wanted to save their lives! He caught one of them.

"Hey hey, What happened??" The driver asked, as that guy replied,
"Rajendra Desai's Daughters sir!.. In some hotel...Just because they didn't serve drinks, They have blocked the road..and are partying right here sir.."

Rocky looks at the guy with curiosity.

"Everyone who is looking at them is being hit! Don't go there sir..Come away sir.." saying this he ran away..

Suddenly a guy started banging Rocky's window

"Help me...help me sir...sir help me!" He was getting dragged away!

_____
"The one who is coming...is he a sharp Shooter??

"No" Says Andrews, he was in a call with someone, " I Don't even know how his marksmanship is!"...

" The how do you trust him?" The person asked. As Andrews spoke

"When a hit is ordered..A lot of procedures are followed, eyes should not falter, hands should not tremble..., The breath should be held, We should check the position we are standing in! In which direction the air flows..we should keep in mind.
He...will directly point on the forehead and will pull the trigger, Sharpshooter are meant only for the Olympics"
The other spoke,
" It's a lot of risk that we are working in"

"Even if we don't It's a huge risk, is it not?" Andrews cuts him off

________

"Sir..sir..Don't go there sir....they are very dangerous sir!"
Without listening to the Driver Rocky gets off the Car and walks away....
The music was so loud, there were people drinking and Dancing In the middle of the road! A guy was getting beaten, watching all this Rocky was going there, he was about to pick a Bottle of alcohol...he missed it! Never in his life he missed anything.

That's when a Beautiful girl she was In a golden dress turned, She
was watching the guy getting beatened!

But,

She wasn't the one who Rocky was staring!

It was the girl who was behind the other girl, she wore a black dress and was leaning on the Car's bonnet.
Sipping her drink! And watching the guy getting beatened.

Rocky who was mesmerized by her looks, was getting closer to them, The girl infront, who noticed him coming towards them and as he stood infront them, the one leaning, she didn't notice him until he spoke,

"Congratulations" he said as now her attention turned to him he smiled at her!
The one standing infront asked "Why?"
" I love you!" Everything stopped,There was a moment of silence. "How dare you!" Said the girl in the golden dress! Rocky cut her off "Aye, Not you!" She frowned.
"Her, How fair you!" as he pointed toward the girl leaning on the the car! He was staring at her with a smile. She was beyond shock.

Well, the moment was broken by the other girl. "What are you looking at? Come hit him guys!" As she ordered them, The came with force but got knocked out with double force!

"Where was I......hmmm" Rocky kept his finger in his chin thinking, as all goons got their weapons out.
"ahh! I am already deathed darling,
one second!" He said looking at her!

As one by one everyone got knocked off by him! Again, silence...he turned around
"What happened broo? You won't attack me?" He asked well the fight started again!
He was holding a hockey bat and stood looking at her but her sight was one the guy who flew, Then one of them again started running towards Rocky, "Ayyeeee..hold on" Rocky said, he whistled as she looked at him he smiled, "Now come on man"

He was about to go towards her, but stopped when he heard a bottle break, he turned towards that direction with his hand on his heart, he lost it when he saw a guy having a freshly broken alcohol bottle

He marched towards him "You damn Rouge.." as he started slapping him again and again, "You are wasting liquor! Do you know the value of liquor!?" He started bashing him, "Will you waste it? Tell me will you waste it!?? Only drunkards know the value of liquor!!!"

One of the girls ran towards a bottle which was slanted and leaking fixed it properly after seeing the scene infront.

"A girl knows you don't know???" Until the poor guy lost his consciousness!

The girl in the golden dress, snapped her fingers as Rocky turned. It was only those 2 girls and Rocky who were standing there, everyone went back.

"What?" The one in the golden dress spoke " Looks like you have come for the first time to Bangalore...You still don't know about us. After getting to know, don't run and hide, 'My Father' will find you wherever you are and drag you to this very road and hit you up"

"Reena , enough" The Girl in the black dress said to the one who was talking.

Rocky chuckled "I don't have a a habit of running away but I do have a habit of chasing!.......In my Journey, I have seen a good lot of smart guys....but...A Lady who kills I am seeing for the First time! He said this to the girl in the black dress by looking into her eyes.

"Love deeply going inside I...hmmm shut up Rocky Shutup shut up shutup...Who did you say your father was?? Rajendra Desai! He has taken care of you in a very Rich way! I will take care of you in much better way! Don't worry, leaving you, I will not go anywhere,

I will coming soon hmmmm" He said pointing towards her.

"Henceforth her father is my father-in-law.." Rocky uttered before pausing, Smiled and nodded, "And I am your brother-in-law."

"Take good care of her" He reminds her bodyguards who were laying on road, "Do take good care of her." He repeats and begins to walk away, due to his tipsy state he stumbles here and there!

__________
Thank you for visiting<3
Do comment!
Please do vote and follow for more updates!

1083 Words
Published 7/5/2022

-Unknown