1

Note: Read this chapter carefully!

___________________________________________

<1981>
Parliament, New Delhi

Everyone in the Conference hall are nervous, sweating and shivering.

-Ramika Sen (Prime Minister)

"I had heard of demons...

For the first time I saw one!

No one should write or read about him!

There should be no trace of him

in the annals of history!

I am enforcing the Army

and signing a Death Warrant

of the biggest criminal in India!"

_________
<Present>
Bengaluru, 24/News channel.

Deepa: This is ridiculous, How can somebody write something so careless and that a Senior Journalist, I cannot believe this!

Owner: This Book was about to be published! But the government Banned, seized and burnt all the copies! By the police source, I got the only copy! Deepa, call him for an interview!

Deepa: Sir, he might be a Senior Journalist! But I don't think there is any truth in this book! I have an interview to take in Delhi and I'm getting late for the flight!

Owner: If the government itself shows interest by banning and seizing this book, doesn't it mean that it has some truth in it? I might be the Owner of this TV channel but, you are the face of it and you have to take your own decisions. But for the fifty years I have been seeing Anand,
He thinks 100 times before he writes a single word! If he has written a whole book?

Deepa: I will give half and hour time, If it exceedes you can find someone else for the job!
_________

Owner: Ram Arrange the interview in the archive room, send everyone out, no one should know about thos happening. I don't want a live recording

Ram: Yes sir!

(Anand Ingalagi arrives)

Deepa: We are all Journalist, We put a hook and bring out the biggest secrets easily, There are lot of problems in the book which you have written, because of this there might come a huge Strom too. These problems show straight towards big problems.

_____
Outside the Building near the temple
( This character is a Staff boy his name is krishna)

Krishna: I came to Bengaluru to achieve something big, I wanted to run my life with my job but the problems the other staff boys give very hard atha(Mom)
If I go home without money not just my wife but even my debters will kill me athaa Please help me athaa!

Krishna: Good morning Good morning sir!

Staff: Hey! GET LOST!

(He gets scared very easily! He once saw the interview of Deepa Hegde and got very scared becausehe he works in the same place with her as a staff boy!

Krishna: Pah, She plays like a ghost !

Staff 1: Hey! Who is going to give coffee to deepa mam now???
(He asked to the other in the group while Krishna was watching the TV! Everyone looked at him)

(With shaking hands he give the coffee to Her she stares at him weirdly, he gets more scared and goes away)

Deepa Hegde : You Have written this book as Based on a true story?? What kind of Proof do we have?? will people even read this??? Will they believe you think??