6

Driver!"

" Oh God, Did you hit the driver as well?"
She asked him while coming out of the Hotel.

"Why do you get so upset about that, my dear!? Come, I drop you!"

"How is this driver's attire looking on me dear? Are you impressed??..I will also put watchman's attire if you want!
Even the your driver has a lot of guts, my dear! Even after I hit so many people.....Bravely he came in front of me!
Henceforth like this...don't come out dear! I understand the urgency, Lets get married soon! And after you get married!
On the threshold I will not
make you kick the auspicious rice...
I will keep a beer bottle there!
You come and kick the bottle!" He was keep on blabbering stuff, she couldn't process any of them. In other words

She was to stunned to speak.

"Stop the car!" She cuts him off calmly, well due to the amusement "What happened my dear?? What happened??" He questioned as he stops the car. She looked at him with frown which was clearly visible, as she started to speak.

"Do you have any sense on what you are to talking about??, Get one thing in your mind...there Kamal is waiting to kill you on the other hand you....." She shakes her head

"Look, Do you have any idea Who I am? Where I am from? My name atleast? No, nothing, and in what bases are you going to make me fall in love with you?? I know, I might sound rude, but you have to stop what you are doing now! This is not a game! Stop this before you loose you life...Don't-" She was talking however Rocky wasn't looking or pay attention to her anymore, his eyes solely on the mother who was holding her son while she struggled to get the fallen peice of bun.

He Abruptly starts the car again, halting it right before the poor women while people with other crowd which were forced to stop began shouting at him. But, suddenly everything went quiet,the people who were peeking out of the window, quietly looked away and the ones who stepped out went back into their seats without a sound.

Well, She was just sitting silently, Looking at him, she wanted to shout at him when he Abruptly started the car..but didn't. She wasn't aware of Rocky holding a gun through the rolled-down window until the he tucks the gun back into his waistband and steps out, walking to the other side of the car and crouches down on a knee, reached out for the fallen peice of bun.

The older women hesitanly kneels in front of him, holding her son tightly, watching him slowly brush away the dirt from the bun. "I would get one peice of bread if I polish eight shoes. If you are struggling so hard for a fallen piece of bread, I can understand your situation. He speaks, glancing at the women with understanding eyes. "This selfish world won't stop for anyone. We have to stop it ourselves." Rocky reaches over, handing the peice of bun to the whimpering women, who looks around the crowded place with hesitancy. "Don't worry about these people. None of them are as strong as you. In the entire universe, there is no warrior stronger than a mother." He adds.

She was once again stunned, she saw the painful yet strong look in his eyes.

She felt it.
She felt Rocky's words from the bottom of her Heart!

She witnessed the whole scene, she couldn't help but lean back to her seat with a deep sigh. The words hit her, memories flashing back in her head, she shook her head not to go into it.

She came out of her thoughts when Rocky called her "My dear, what happened dear, you were telling something?? He questioned looking at her, She once again was drowning in her thoughts while looking at his eyes, it held Affection...love, Which she is seeing it after many years, Rocky who was looking at her, who was in deep thoughts, He shook her lightly, "huh?" "What happened My dear?" He questioned her again, "Take me home" she replied turning her head towards the rolled-over window. "Oh okay!" Rocky says.

<<Please Read>>
________________________

Hello Guys!

I have re-written this chapter 6, you can expect the next chapter in a while but you guys have to accomplish the task of

~ 100 votes and 50+ comments ~

Vote.
Comment
Share with your friends.