4. Problems

Minjeong wake up from her sleep. Her head was dizzy as hell, and the pain was killing her. As she headed out from her bedroom, she saw the mess she have made last night, and reality hits her again.

"Oh my gosh, Kim Minjeong. You're so damn... stupid...", Minjeong facepalmed herself.

"Yeah, you are the most stupid person I've ever met in my entire life. I don't even know why the heck I have a bestfriend as stupid as you", Ningning asnwered from the kitchen and that's when Minje9ng shifted her eyes and saw Ningning preparing two cups of ramen for them.

"When did you arrive?", Minjeong asked.

"As always, you called me when you are drunk", Ning answered and finally took the two ramen with her to the messy living room.

"I'm sorry...", and Minjeong feels guilty again. Ningning was like the best best friend Minjeong had right now. She always come everytime Minjeong was drunk, just in case something might happen.

"So what did Jimin did last night? Did she fuck someone infront of you again?", Ningning asked straight to the point. Nothing to hide more tho. This was the first time they did this.

"She asked me to accompany her inside the taxi to the hospital because she had this taxi trauma, and when we arrived, she kissed and hug her boyfriend like it was the end of the world", Minjeong answered, taking her seat right next to Ningning.

"Minjeong...", Ning sigh heavily as she stir her ramen. Her voice was full of frustration and worriness.

"I said to you countless time already. Stop loving her. Stop liking Yu Jimin. You always end up hurting yourself and I hate to see my bestfriend like that", Minjeong said as she looking straight at Minjeong eyes.

Seriously, this 5 years crushing Jimin, and nothing good happened to Minjeong. The younger girl always heartbroken even tho she hardly show it. But this is Ningning, her bestfriend. She knew Minjeong all out, and she knew how broken Minjeong can become because of Jimin.

"I can't help it Ning... I just can't--- stop loving her", Minjeong sigh.

"How much do I need to see you suffer? How much do I need to see you crying? Even if you didn't remember how you cried when you were drunk, I was there all the time when you became like that and it breaks my heart. Can't you just... try to find someone else to like? Didn't Jaemin told you that he liked you 2 weeks ago? Why not try to---"

"I'm sorry Ning", that's all Minjeong can answer. She really don't know why, and she really don't know how. But loving Jimin is the best experience also the worst to her. Even if it damn hurts and it breaks her so many times, she can't just told herself to like someone else like how she like Jimin. She don't know why, but she just can't.

"I'm really sorry..."

"You really frustrating me. Sometimes I want to hate Jimin because she always the reason you became this miserable, but knowing how much you liked her, I can't do that. You really putting me in a tight situation"

"I'm really sorry Ning. I don't know what to do anymore..."

"I really don't know what to do anymore...."

.

.

.

.................................

It's been a few days, and Minjeong was glad that she didn't meet Jimin anymore. At least her heart could be at ease for a moment. Minjeong just want to live a normal life without knowing about Jimin existence, even tho she know the fact that she liked her.

Being a bookworm, library definitely Minjeong's favourite place of all times. Also, Ningning said that she was coming too.

Taking her usual seat beside the window where Minjeong can find peace and calmness just by looking outside of the window. There's cherry trees and orchids outside and it definitely the beatifullest things to see thru spring.

Minjeong keep looking outside the window until someone startling her by shaking her frozen body, revealing that it was Ninning, with Aeri?

"Hi Minjeong!", Ningning greeted as she took her seat right next to the girl, while Aeri take the seat across 'em.

"Aeri?", Minjeong asked. Don't find it wrong tho. Minjeong was pretty close to Aeri because she always with Ningning. So you can say, Aeri is now a friend. But Minjeong was curious why in the world she was coming here as well.

"Just trying to find peace too~ I had nothing to do, so I asked to Ningning if I can come as well~", Aeri answered.

"Where's Jimin?", Minjeong and her curious ass.

"She's having a date with Yeonjun", Aeri answered.

"Oh".

Nothing much to say, and Minjeong don't even want to ask. Even tho she was curious, she don't want to know about the couple. What they do? Where did they go? Minjeong wasn't interested in that topic. She kinda didn't like that Yeonjun guy.

"But you know what? I don't like her being with Yeonjun!", Aeri spurted out and Ning just widening her eyes cuz she know it was a red flag to Minjeong. She knew that Minjeong definitely not gonna like if Aeri continuing this topic, but who to blame? Aeri didn't even know that Minjeong liked Jimin for 5 years.

"Oh gosh Aeri...", Ningning spoke.

"I mean--- He! He keep--- like--- he keep trying to pull Jimin away from me. I felt like he didn't even want me to be Jimin's friend when the fact that I knew Jimin much more longer than him! They just started dating like, one month ago? And the hell he is for being so possessive!"

Ning and Minjeong couldn't help from hearing Aeri talks about how problematic that guy is. It's really hard for Aeri these days to just hang out with her bestfriend. Yeonjun always tried everything he can to make Jimin to go with him instead of Aeri, and Aeri hates that.

"I mean... I'm her bestfriend, and his eyes keep glaring at me like I was some sort of criminals!", Aeri continues, succeed to bring Ning and attention to her because the topic sounds too serious to ignore.

"What's wrong with him tho?", Ning asked.

"I don't know! It really frustrating me, everytime I planned a hang out with Jimin, he always interrupt while using his sickness as the reason for Jimin to spend time with him. I feel like--- what? He can already walk now! And I can only hang out with my best friend like... maybe, twice a week? Or is it once?"

"Well... that's crazy", Minjeong couldn't help from interrupt.

"Yeah... it's hilarious! Another thing I hate about him is that... he keep pushing Jimin, to cross the line. You know what I mean? He keep asking for a night together and I found that Jimin told me that she wasn't ready for that! But the hell, the girl was so in love with him that they did it once already and ofcourse, without Jimin being ready with it"

"Okay now I'm afraid of him", Ningning just being honest here.

"He's a sociopath!"

"But the girl love him too much, and she keep saying it was fine. She's fine with it. But it feels so wrong from my view and I want to break his bones so bad!", Aeri grin in anger as her fist clenched tight.

"Who knows that her boyfriend was that terrible...", and for the first time, Minjeong felt like she need to stop Jimin's relationship with Yeonjun.

When she's with Ryujin at school, Minjeong didn't even want to interrupt about the relationship. But now after hearing from the closest friend Jimin ever have, this facts that Aeri spits out might be so damn true and Minjeong knew, even tho she don't want to interrupt Jimin's love life, Yeonjun wasn't the best one to Jimin being in love with.

"Shouldn't we help her with that?", Minjeong suggested out of blue and Ningning looking at her in surprise.

"Minjeong!"

________________________

TBC

I think this story gonna be longer than any winrina ff I've ever write? Maybe??