12. Pardon me

"I... I-I...."

"It's a surprise to see you here. Did you come here to find me?", Minjeong smiled while shoving Jimim a small pack of gummy bears.

It was Minjeong's favourite.

"Y-You work here?", Jimin asked, still confused with the whole situation. She didn't saw Minjeong inside this store since 30 minutes ago, and now this girl suddenly appeared behind her out of nowhere.

"Yeah. I just time-in. The moment I came here, I saw you at the eating counter, watching the raindrops in deep thoughts", Minjeong answered.

Minjeong looks so calm, but Jimin wasn't. She freak out the moment she saw Minjeong right infront of her, and now talking to her like they've never fought before.

"I'm surprised that you found me~", Minjeong smiled.

"I'm also surprised...", Jimin didn't react much, still in her panic state and double speed heartbeats.

"I saw, you wearing that bracelet", Minjeong eyes looking at the bracelet around Jimin's wrist. The bracelet Minjeong gave her the moment she left Seoul.

"Yeah... it's from you, and I know I need to wear it", Jimin tried to look somewhere else, trying to hide her redden cheek from showing. This was so damn embarrassing.

"Who you came with? And where is your hotel for the night?", Minjeong asked as she take her seat right next to Jimin. Jimin gasped by the sudden act, but didn't try anything to stop the younger girl. She liked it so much.

Finally she can meet Minjeong.

"I came alone, and you see...", Jimin pointing at her luggage at her left.

"I didn't have a room yet for the---"

"Are you crazy!", suddenly Minjeong shouted and it succeed making Jimin shock. But Minjeong eyes tell otherwise. Her eyes is full of concern.

"Did someone hurt you? I mean... did someone disturb you on the way here? You are all alone and---"

Minje9ng words was stopped when suddenly Jimin held one of her hands tightly, justassuring the younger girl that her journey was going on safely, but maybe not smoothly.

"I'm fine Minjeong. Don't worry~", Jimin smiled and Minjeong couldn't help from smiling back.

"Ning told me you came here to find me. What happened?", Minjeong asking, just straight to the point. Now that she do know that Jimin knew about hwr feelings to the older girl after Ning told her, there's nothing much to hide anymore.

Minjeong can be herself, towards Jimin.

"I... I just need... to meet you...", Jimin answered with her eyes down.

"Why?"

"I just need to meet you, so I can find peace...", Jimin answered softly.

"Peace? In me? There's Aeri and Ning with you"

"I know. But, without you... I couldn't help myself. It's suffocating...", Jimin answered shyly.

Eyes looking at only Jimin, Minjeong eyes was just full of love and care. She was head over heels for this girls infront of her and knowing that there's nothing she need to worry about anymore was a grace.

And Jimin saw it. How Minjeong looking at her. How one of their hand still holding tight into each other. How Minjeong rubbing her thumb softly on her hands. How Minjeong smiled towards her like she tried to say everything between them was perfectly fine.

"Hey, Minjeong...."

"Yeah?"

"Do you... still love me....?", Jimin asked even tho her eyes couldn't looking staright into Minjeong. It was an embarrassing question, but Jimin wan to know so bad about it. Minjeong just smiled happily, lifting up Jimin's hand inside her hold up.