11. Journey

After calling Aeri, Jimin rushed to the place where Aeri was waiting for her. When she met Aeri confused eyes, looking at her from afar at their waiting place as promise, Jimin ran towards Aeri while crying, and Aeri couldn't help from feeling panic with the sudden reaction.

"Jimin? What's wrong?", Aeri asked when Jimin standing still right infront of her without saying a words yet.

"Why did you guys lied to me?", she asked while crying.

"What lies? Jimin, explain---"

"Minjeong is gone, and why didn't you guys tell me?"

Aeri became speechless. She don't know what should she do but the guilt sure hits Aeri a bit. It's really a wrong thing to hide Minjeong's whereabouts from Jimin, but what can she do? Minjeonh was the one who asked them to do that.

"I'm sorry...", Aeri hugging Jimin into her embrace, feeling sorry towards her bestfriend. She knew that since that day, Jimin treausured Minjeong more than anyone else. Aeri knew that Jimin still feeling guilty towards Minjeong, also thankful for everything she've done.

"Minjeong hates me...", Jimin sobs.

"No. Listen here. Minjeong loves you, and she decided to go to give you some space, and to give herself some space. It's not wrong for you guys to forget what just happen. I'm sure that one day, you and Minjeong will meet again and at that time, everything was beyond perfect"

Aeri assuring her bestfriend while still hugging her warm. Jimin need some comfort, cuz she know Minjeong disappearance definitely an issue to Jimin's psychology.

Aeri remembered something that she forgot to give Jimin. Minjeong told ber to give the older girl the box in any case she mighy figure out her disappearance. Aeri then pulled out a slim white box from her bag, handing it to Jimin.

"Minjeong told me to give you this. She said, as long as the bracelet were fine, her feelings was still the same~", Aeri smiled and Jimin finally stopped crying, looking at the box infront of her. She slowly took the box from Aeri's hand to look the content inside.

It was just a silver fine thin bracelet with a little single circle pendant on it. It's really minimalist, but so beautiful. Jimin was left in amazement but confused at the same time. But since Minjeong was the one who gave her this, and she did said that to Aeri, so it means that Minjeong didn't hate her, right?

"I promise, one day you'll meet her again~", Aeri continued.

.

.

.

.........................................

3 months later...

Jimin came out from her shower to check her phone again. It's been 3 months since Minjeong disappearance and Jimin couldn't hold her urge to meet the younger woman.

She missed Minjeong so damn much.

Still in her bathrobe, Jimin pulled out her diary that she started once Minjeong left. You can say that all the contents inside that single diary was all about Minjeong.

Hi again, Minjeong.

Today I'm writing about you again, huh?

What can I deny more? I missed you so much.

It's really been a while. When I asked Ning and Aeri about you, their answer will always be the same.

They said they don't know.