10. Run away

It's been 6 days after the incident. The video where Yeonjun broke Minjeong's arm, giving a punch to her face, and the revelation of his now ex-girlfrind full of bruises on her body spreading widely across the internet and it didn't take much time for the police to track him down.

It's not surprising when they got to know that Yeonjun did the same thing to his other 2 ex-girlfriend before, but its only that both of them was afraid to speak out after he threatening them.

You can say pretty much, that Minjeong's stupid act that day succeed to reveal the real him to the world.

It's also 6 days since Minjeong nor Jimin didn't saw each other again. Not Minjeong who avoiding her, but it was Jimin.

After knowing the thruth about Minjeong's feelings, she didn't blame gerself anymore for what has happened. But the guilt piled more into her suffocating heart.

After what she had done to Minjeong, this is what Minjeong did to her? For 5 years?

Who knows that silent mysterious girl that she only get to know her name about 2 month ago was the reaso  behind her peaceful life in highschool, also pretty much thag Minjeong was always by Jimin side secretly for 5 damn years.

And Jimin never knew about it.

Her rehab and counselling goes well for the week, and Aeri as a good bestfriend was always there for her all the time. Aeri even say that she even dare to move in Jimin's house just to make sure the girl was living well.

All the redden marks on her body was gone, but scars on her cheek and the corner of her lips was still there.

Not to mention the scars inside her heart.

"Will you visit Minjeong's apartment today?", Jimin asked to her bestfriend and Aeri nodding her head.

"She invited us, tho. It's her birthday", Aeri said with her smile.

It's been a while since the last time Jimin saw Minjeong, 'properly'.

Maybe the last time they meet properly is the day when she slapped Minjeong on the face. It's always hurt to remember that day, and guilt never leave her.

"Tell her I wish her a happy birthday~", Jimin smiled a little.

"You ain't going?"

"Not yet. I'm not ready to face her. I didn't even deserve to face her", Jimin sigh. Aeri just watch her bestfriend and she couldn't help much. All Jimin need is time, and maybe she also need to talk to Minjeong herself. That's the best way to make things clear between them.

"Alright then. I'll say that to her. You'll be fine at home alone?", Aeri asked and Jimin just nod her headn assuring to her bestfriend.

"I'll be okay~"

.......................................

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM MINJEONG!"

Ninning just pulled the confetti while Aeri blowing the trumpet in joy. Minjeong clapped her hand with her cement wrapped arm after she blew the candles off.

"Happy 23 you dumb ass", Ningning shrugging her bestfriend shoulder teasingly. Minjeong just scoffed with the new nickname.

"Yeah, now that you officially 23 we hope that you won't be dumb anymore", Aeri laughing slightly, reminding Minjeong that she need to be wiser the next time she want to make a decision. Minjeong just smiled at her words.

Hiding the facts that she actually made another dumb decision herself, secretly.

................................