Ch1: The Samurai returns

???: (echo) Ok... let's dance!

Jaune: AAHHH!!!... that dream again?

It's been a few weeks since Cardin revealed Jaune's transcript to the school. Everyone even his friends except for Ruby went against him but still he attend Beacon. But was kicked out of his team now making Pyrrha the new leader. Now in his own dorm he has been having these weird dreams about a weird looking man with a red katana and with black hair. He's been having the same dream about him since his transcript was revealed now he's having questions of who this man is. Then one night when he was sleeping he open his eyes to an empty white void.

Jaune: What the? Where am I?

???: Well fancy meeting you here?

Jaune turned around to see the man himself approached him with a smug look on his face

Jaune: Wh- who are you?

???: Well this is interesting. I guess you are my reincarnation. Quite fascinating I do say so! Oh where are my manners call my Sam, Jetstream Sam.

Jaune: Is that your real name?

Sam: Well no it's Samuel Rodrigues actually but that's besides the point. You have been chosen to be my reincarnation so congratulation on that kid!

Jaune: Wait I've been chosen to be your reincarnation?!

Sam: Why yes. Do I have to repeat myself?

Jaune: What no not at all I'm just really surprised this happened.

Sam: Well same here too kid. But I guess life likes to give me a second chance I guess.

Jaune: So what now?

Sam: Now! Well *puts his hand on Jaune's shoulder* you'll have my personality and my gear so have fun kid and bring justice but to only the once's who deserve it ok?

Jaune: Oh ok.

Soon the light disappeared and Jaune's appearance changed but only a little. His hair was now in a ponytail, he's more muscular than before and he now sports a go T along with it. As Jaune got up from his bed he could see Sam's old gear infront of him. He sees Sam's Exo suit and his famous VT7 High Frequency Blade Marusama. He then went to the bathroom, looked in the mirror and saw his new look and was quite impressed of how it turned out to be.

Jaune: Well this I can get used to but.

He grabbed a small knife and made a small mark on his left face crossing his eye. It wasn't deep but it will leave a scar there still.

Jaune: Now this is more like it.

He checked the time to see that it's 6:30am so he decided to test his skills in the training room. He put on his new gear and weapon and headed out towards the training room. But someone was awake as well. Ruby Rose who still stood by his side saw Jaune heading out earlier than usual and decided to follow him. As Ruby slowly followed him she sees him in the middle of the training room with a new set of gear. Jaune then pressed the button and jelly made Grimm popped up from the floor circling around him. This was a test of how fast a huntsman can eliminate a certain amount of Grimm in the shortest amount of time. The score board showed the Pyrrha killed her targets in 5 minutes a new record for Beacon but soon the score will mean nothing to Jaune when he's done. Soon the bell rang and the timer started. Jaune waisted no time and unsheathed his blade cutting down each dummy with fast and accurate movements.