Ch5: Desperado

As the bullhead brought team RWBY along with Jaune and Raiden they received a call that Beacon is under attack by an unknown paladin. Everyone got to the window to see what it looks like. To Raiden and Jaune's surprise it was a mech they both are familiar with.

 To Raiden and Jaune's surprise it was a mech they both are familiar with

Yang: What the hell is that?!

Raiden:  A metal Gear.

RWBY: What?!

Jaune: But how did it get hear?

Raiden: I don't know but we can't let it rampage around the school!

Jaune: Right!

Start music

As soon as they landed both Jaune and Raiden quickly jumped out and ran towards the RAY as quickly as possible. Jaune could see many huntsman and huntresses trying to bring it down but to no avail. Not even team CFVY has made a dent on it. Glynda tried to bring the mech down but do to the turret on its legs and arms it made it more difficult than ever. Then she sees Jaune with another person next to him running towards the RAY.

Raiden: You got left, I got right!

Jaune: I know what to do Mr. Lightning Bolt!

Both ran towards its legs ready to cut it down piece by piece. Then the RAY saw them and fire it's plasma cannon at them but they simply dodged out of the wide quickly evading the plasma. The maded it to the legs and started cutting down its armor slowly revealing its inner layer. Then they were able to cut down the leg turret and the extra armor covering it. Then the Ray jumped high to get some distance between the two and unleashed a barrage of missiles at them but Raiden quickly intervened and slice them up before they could explode. Jaune then charges his blade and unleashed a powerful strike that staggered the RAY for a bit. Finally it had enough and opened its right up to make a blade. It brought it down ready to slash at the two leaving the students worried about them. But Raiden got in the middle of the blade and blocked it. He was about to do the same thing he did back in Africa.

As he was doing this he heard a familiar voice in his comms.

?: Now Raiden, bring it down!

Raiden: What that's?

He was confused but he shook it off and focus on the task in front of him. He soon lifted up the RAY surprising everyone except for Jaune and threw the RAY in the air. Both Raiden and Jaune jumped at it and unleashed more slashes slicing it up to its middle and cut it down once and for all. It was over the random RAY was defeat and the fight was over.