Chapter 17: Weak Brazilian Male

Sam's POV

Well that was a totally bust. I couldn't kill Jaune but something did felt off about him. His gear his sword and his fighting style it's all similar to my own. Was I right about the whole reincarnation thing or am I just going crazy? Oh well I'll plan my attack when the time is right. I continue walking in the night sky of Vale until I reached an alley way having two douche canoe gang up on one of those Faunus girls. I've felt kinda bad so i decided to let off a bit of steam.

Douche1: Filthy little animals! *kicks the Faunus girl into the wall* go back to where you came from!

Douche2: Yeah and leave so we can have so fun with your sister!

Faunus Girl1: Sister!

Faunus Girl2: Run sis run!

Douche3: Now time for some fun!

But before the guy could rip her clothes off I intervened.

Sam: HEY!

The turned around to see Sam blocking their exit.

Douche1: Hehe we'll look what we have here. A hero?

(A/n: Skip to cop scene.)

They approached me all surrounding by all sides. Then the leader from the looks of it came up and tap my Murasama with his sword.

Douche1: That a nice looking sword you got their.

Sam: Oh *points the handle of the blade at his face* this?

As I pull the trigger my sword hit his face sending him flying up into the air surprising his buddies.

Sam: Oops.

Douche2: You're going to pay for that!

He tries to swing at my with his axe but I hit him my hilt and jump on his head, grab my blade and cut their leader in two. The others try to attack my but I swing my blade around my and cut the other two in half.

Sam: *sigh* Pathetic. *looks toward the Faunus girls* You two better get out of here before the cops show up.

Faunus girl2: R-right! Thank you kind sir.

The two ran off into the night as I and hear sirens nearby. I double jump onto the roof top and ran toward my next location. I've jumped building to building think of a way to kill this Jaune fellow. Then i decided to for a little stroll around town. As I walk around the city I must admit the architecture is rather impressive but I prefer Brazil than here. Then I made it out of  Vale and into the forest. I decided to do some Grimm killing before returning to base so I went to the nearest place that has the most Grimm activity and went there.

End POV

As Sam cut through multiple groups of Grimm with little to no effort he stumbled upon a cave seeing a injured woman with a white cape around her. He goes to see if she's ok can on approach he sees she's missing an arm in the process. Right now she's resting but Sam decided to pick her up and deliver her to the nearest hospital.

Time skip

??: Huh where am I?

Sam: Now hold on miss. You need your rest.

??: B-but my mission. My family.

Sam: It ok. Once the doctor comes in I'm taking me leave.

??: Wait who are you?

Sam: Call my Sam what about you?

Summer: Summer... Summer Rose.

Sam: 'interesting is she related to that Ruby Rose girl?' Well it's nice to meet you Summer, see you around

He then leaves the room and heads back to bace.

Beacon

Jaune was battling team SSSN for training reasons but he was have a bit too much fun.

Jaune: Come on I'm wide open!

Sun tried shooting at him but to no avail. Neptune swing his HF trident at him but Jaune parries it and the other two are out for the count.

Jaune: Pathetic!

Sum: Dammit come on Neptune!

Neptune: I know!

Jaune: You know for a guy who is named after a Greek god you really are afraid of water.

Neptune: Sh-shut up!

As they fought Ozpin and Glynda were at Doktor's place seeing Ambers condition. They were both happy to see that she's alright but learned the Lionheart is a traitor and now works for Salem. They both knew this was going to happen but not this soon. They decided to keep him under the dark about their alliance with Maverick and figure out a way to stop Salem.

Boris: So Salem is immortal.

Ozpin: Yes I've been asking the relic of knowledge who I could stop her.

Boris: Well that's going to be-... wait did you say how do I stop her?

Ozpin: Yes?

Boris: You said those exact word coming out of your mouth to her?

Ozpin: Yes I said "Jinn how do I stop Sale-...I'm an idiot aren't I?

Boris: Pretty much yeah.

Ozpin: God all this time I've could have asked her how to stop her instead of how could I stop her. I'm such an idiot! *bangs his head on the wall*

Kevin: And I guess you didn't ask her a different way to defeat her did you?

Ozpin bangs his head against the wall again.

Ozpin: I must be the most stupidest person ever.

Boris: *sigh* What's done is done I'm afraid. Right now we need to prepare for Salem and World Marshal for the invasion.

Ozpin; R-right!

Then he receives a call from Vale's Hospital.

Ozpin: Hello?... *drops scroll*

Courtney: Um Ozpin are you alright?

Ozpin: I need to head back to Vale right away!

Kevin: We'll send a an escort along with you.

Ozpin: Thank you. 'Summer Rose is alive I should tell Miss Ruby Rose of this!'

To be continued

Next chapter

Sundowner: I'm fucking invincible!!!