Ch10: A pill to swollow

Jaune & Raiden's dorm

Jaune: Ok we got teams CFVY, Penny, SSNN, and NDGO. Who else should we add?

Blake: ...?

Ruby: ... *gasp* I have an idea!

Jaune: Alright what is it?

Ruby: Well... you might not like it though.

Jaune: 'Please don't tell me' Who Ruby?

Ruby: Well... how about my team and Pyrrha's team?

Jaune: ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

Ruby: But we need every available help we can get! You heard Raiden they have and army while we have teams of four!

Blake: I agree with Ruby. Jaune I know you have every reason to be upset with them but we need their help and you know it!

Jaune: I know it just... it just... they betrayed me. All of them. I can't trust them no more. They turned their backs on me and left me. How can I recover from that?

Ruby: Well how about a talk with them and if you don't like it, it's fine will not add them to the list deal?

Jaune: ...*sigh* fine.

Highway

With Raiden he's been think more about the fall maidens and Salem being the queen of these Grimm.

Flashback

Ozpin: What's you favorite fairy tale?

Jaune: I doubt the Raiden has one but for my I would say the four seasons.

Ozpin: Good follow me.

They entered the elevator which was now heading to the very bottom of the school. As they exited the elevator the were met by two pods. One containing a girl while the other was empty.

Jaune: Ozpin your not telling me that's?

Ozpin: The fall maiden. Her name is Amber Autumn. She was attack and half of her power has been sucked out.

Jaune: That's bad right?

Ozpin: It is. Sadly with Atlas state of the art tech this is the best we can do.

Raiden: Maybe I can help.

Ozpin: How?

Raiden: I know someone who probably heal her but not give her powers back.

Ozpin: Really who?

Raiden: That's a secret. You just need to trust me on this one.

Ozpin:... ok just keep her safe.

Raiden: Promise.

End flashback

Raiden: So Doktor how is she?

Doktor: She's doing fine. She's getting used to her new enhancements I've gave her and she's doing quite well in fact.

Amber: Is that Raiden? Hey Raiden!

Raiden: Hey Amber how you feeling?

Amber: I'm feeling amazing actually. It's like I could stay awake for days.

Raiden: It's because you blood sugar is being maintained automatically. Beats the hell outta coffee.

Amber: Yeah... I wish I could have join you but-

Raiden: Your stuck there till we get you powers back. Until then, try and train for a bit and get used to you new enhancements while your at it.

Amber: Ok so I heard you have someone else helping you. Who is it?