Chapter 18: Coffee and the Invincible

Velvet's POV

During our mission we were called to investigate a disturbance in the wood so we head there to see what's going on.

Coco: I wonder what it could be this time?

Yatsuhashi: Probably more Grimm activity.

Velvet: Well whatever it is we have to see what it could be.

As the we approached deeper in the woods they encounter a bace surrounded by cyborgs everywhere. We saw a lot of UG's guarding the bace and saw a helicopter landing on the landing pad. We took our scrolls out to see who is in the copper. To our surprise it was Armstrong with sundowner the one that Jaune warned us not to engage.

Coco: Woah is that?

Yatsuhashi: Yeah Senator Steven Armstrong and Sundowner of the Winds of destruction.

We looked at each other wondering what to do until Fox got our attention.

Coco: Fox what's wrong?

He pointed back at the landing pad and saw that Sundowner was missing. We look all over the bace but didn't see where Sundowner was until we heard a cough behind us which gave um the chills.

Sundowner: Well well well a couple of kid picking their noses where they shouldn't be. Well I guess it's time to take out the trash!

He then pulled out his two HF machetes and charged right towards us slicing and dicing at all directions. We tried our best to counter his movements but we're falling fast. Each of us received cuts all over and to my shock and horror he killed Yatsuhashi and Fox right before our very eyes.

Velvet: NOOOOO!!!!!

Coco: Come on we can't face him now! We need to retreat!

I wanted to make that bastard pay for what he's done but I knew we can't stand against him with just the two of us so I agreed and ran off back to the LZ.

Sundowner: Yeah you better run! Stupid kids!

End POV

Time skip to Beacon

Jaune's POV

What I heard was shocking. Team C(F)V(Y) has returned for a mission but only Coco and Velvet returned with tears in their eyes I ran up towards them and ask them what has happened.

Jaune: Velvet, Coco what happened? Where's Yatsuhashi and Fox?!

They begin to tear up again as they hugged my tight while letting their tears flow onto my shoulder. I didn't want to believe but I knew what has happened. Yatsuhashi and Fox has pass and one of the Winds of Destruction. Later that day we went to their funeral as both Fox and Yatsuhashi parent's cried their hearts out on knowing their beloved sons are gone. I was furious. They told me who did it and it was Sundowner himself.  I wish I could have been their instead and help them kill Sundowner but knowing them being near a World Marshal HQ it's suicidal to go alone and with a small group of huntsman and huntresses. We gave our peace as we returned to our dorms now having both Coco and Velvet join our team and dorm room. Raiden and I felt bad for them but we found out they have a base south from Vale and we decided for a little pay back is an option. We contacted Boris about the secret base and he told us that he'll send a small group of marines to the location and will have us join them as well.

Boris: So who do you want to bring on this mission?

Raiden: Teams RWBY and JNPR.

Coco: We're coming too!

Jaune: Wait hold on-

Coco: No we want payback on that Sundowner guy for what he's done to Yatsuhashi and Fox!

Velvet: And we won't take no for an answer!

Both Jaune and Raiden and sigh in defeat.

Raiden: Fine but you two are staying with us for the rest of the mission. Now heroics and no stupid shit got it!

Velvet/Coco: Got it!

Jaune: So we're combat ready?

Raiden: Yeah, let's go pa Sundowner a visit.

As they prepare for the attack in a World Marshal base Team RWBY and NPR are getting geared up for their first search and destroy operation.

Yang: So sis what's the plan?

Ruby: Well from my own experience and Blake's it's kill anyone who attacks and subdue the once who surrender.

Yang: Wait what?! Kill?!

Blake: Yang please understand that these are not the White Fang but worse.

Weiss: Yeah but-

Ruby: We all seen what they have done to the kids back in that lab. Plus what Sundowner did to Yatsuhashi and Fox. We want them to pay for their actions and stop Salem.

Both Weiss and Yang wanted to argue but they both knew that they were right soon the alarm went off signaling that they need to head to the landing pad ASAP.

Ruby: You heard the music, time to dance!

Everyone: Right!

Time skip

Helicopter on route to World Marshal base

Boris: Alright everyone listen up! Our objective is to find any data regarding the capture of the missing children. We assume it will be in the main lab below the center of the facility. Also we gotten world that both Monsoon and Sundowner are still occupying there as well to be carful.

Kevin: We modified your suits to have more durability and flexibility than your older models so get a feel for it in the mean time.

Boris: This operation all depends on your success. Don't let both Yatsuhashi and Fox's deaths be in vein understood!

Everyone: Yes sir!

Boris: Good now get ready!

Jaune: Remember Velvet and Coco no heroics ok.

Coco: We know we know.

Jaune: I'm serious the only people that should face Sundowner is Raiden and I not you two.

Velvet: But-

Raiden: No buts! I know how he fights and he's really strong so don't engage!

Velvet:... fine.

Pilot: The light is green sir! You're good to go!

Raiden: Ok everyone let's do this!

Everyone then jumps out one by one now ready for the fight.

To be continued