PART-5

(Note:- italics font shows their thoughts and underlined means they are talking in korean.)

BTS side

As soon as his concert was over, Jin called all the members to a room

Jimin- hyung...why call us here?? *confused*

Jin- to tell you something very important...

Others- what??

Jin- today in concert I saw her... *serious face*

Taehyung- yah... it's not a big deal hyung...now we just need to find her details to know about her.

Jin- but when I saw her she was crying....

J-hope- really... *shocked face*

RM,jungkook and Suga who didn't speak until and were just listening to their conversation were speechless.

Taehyung- but why??

Jimin- did she left the stadium??

Suga- obviously no...she will be waiting for us at the exit and thinking that we will go to meet her... You know she will be waiting... *sarcastic tone*

Jimin- huh???

Suga- dumbo... Why will she be here if concert is over.

Others- hmmm

RM- but wait...media is outside waiting for us to leave...and with them few armys are also there...may be she can be there in the crowd.

Taehyung- you are right...lets see if she is there or not...if not then lets meet in Suga hyung's room.

Suga- yaaahhh...why always my room. *annoyed*

Taehyung- because i loved your room so much

Taehyung- because i loved your room so much... *showing his boxy smiling face*

Everyone just chuckled and then they all went to their car

Everyone just chuckled and then they all went to their car.Taehyung left first.
When his car came out from stadium, media and armys were already their, so he started finding you in the crowd but he didn't saw you.
So,he just shrugged and was seeing outside his car window, but he frowned when he saw a girl is sitting on nearby park. But when he saw your clothes, he knew that the girl was you.
At first he was shocked but then he called his hyungs and Jungkook on conference call