PART-18

(Note:- italics font shows their thoughts and underlined means they are talking in korean.)

Next morning

About 8:20AM

Jungkook wake up and saw that Yeonjun is already up and is not in room. So he also got up and did his morning routine and went to living room.

When he went in the living room he saw that only TXT was there sitting and peeked in the kitchen and saw you, your dadi and another middle-aged women working.

Jungkook- *to TXT* good morning.

TXT- good morning hyung.

Jungkook- where are others?

Beomgyu- i think they got up late they will be here soon then we will go for breakfast.

Jungkook nodded and sat on couch.

After few minutes everyone started to come one-by-one and last to come was Jimin(as always 😂). After Jimin arrived they all went to dinning table to have breakfast.

They all took their seats and saw that there are so many items on table. They were just checking on every item. You saw them so you spoke

Y/n- it's for you all guys only you all can eat.*chuckles*

RM- but don't you think its too much... I mean we can't complete all.

Y/n- you guys are sure you will not complete?

Lisa- ya...Y/n its too much.

Y/n- okay just wait and watch.

BTS, TXT &Bp- okay.

Y/n- btw which drink you take with breakfast?

BTS, TXT and BP- huh...

Y/n- I meam is do you prefer tea, coffee or fruit juice?

Rosé-What is your preference Y/n?...I mean what you have?

Y/n- If you are asking me then I'll suggest you Tea. For Indian's it's like ritual of every morning.

BTS, TXT and BP- ok...we have tea.

Y/n- okay... I'll bring it...just a minute guys.

Breakfast ↓